[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 - RELEASED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

winniwinter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2009
    Freiburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    upgrading my first client now. nice work!!! thanks for this great peace of software! :D

Dagaetch

Portal Member
    June 13, 2009
    Thanks for the new release guys! I've been putting off a needed reformat until the release, so I'm excited to go ahead now.

Question: Do I still need to install Haali Media Splitter and the MPC Video Decoder, or are they now included? I was planning on following the instructions at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/mediaportal-install-guide-49685/, but wanted to make sure I didn't install redundant codecs.

Thanks!

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Question: Do I still need to install Haali Media Splitter and the MPC Video Decoder, or are they now included?
    They are not included.

Please read the release news, as we explain there, the currently available MPC Video Decoder contains a deadlock bug which might cause that MediaPortal crashes or hangs.

MPC-HC team has been informed about this bug in their videocodec - so they should be able to fix it soon.

AlexRozen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    The installer brokes on MySql installation.

MySql - set pasword error: 1

Dagaetch

Portal Member
    June 13, 2009
    Question: Do I still need to install Haali Media Splitter and the MPC Video Decoder, or are they now included?
    They are not included.

Please read the release news, as we explain there, the currently available MPC Video Decoder contains a deadlock bug which might cause that MediaPortal crashes or hangs.

MPC-HC team has been informed about this bug in their videocodec - so they should be able to fix it soon.
    Gotcha, I did see that about the bug I just wasn't sure what it meant. :D

It's a really great program - you guys do awesome work! :D

mizhgan

November 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Thanks from Russia. Glad to see Prof DVB-S2 tuners are enabled in this release.

frankwaan

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2008
    Hengelo (O)
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Congratulations guys (and girls?)! Very nice to see the first RC is finished. So far the SVNs showed a much more stable MP compared with the MP of 2008-2009. Thanks a bunch!

grrfield

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 - RELEASED

Thank you for your hard work to bring MP from the last release to this much improved and much more stable working RC1!
    :D:D:D:D

Best greetings from South-Germany

grrfield

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom