[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 final released! (2 Viewers)

automationRulez

Portal Member
July 22, 2011
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Congrats on an excellent release guys! Thank you for all the tremendous hard work, investigating bug reports and quick feedback :D

teesee150

September 20, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'll be installing this in the next couple of days. I've been following MediaPortal for a couple of weeks since I'm a SageTV convert since google bought them out and left no chance of upgrading or expanding. Can't wait to try this out with my two Colossus cards and Directv receivers. Hopefully I can get serial or Ethernet tuning working!

AlexT

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
a366da6566154e6755e9bb2d62c41296.jpg

Yup! No problems installing MediaPortal 1.2.0 Final. Big THANKS to the whole entire complete massive conglomerate grouping of MP Developers and the Project Leader for getting it released & right for us. And an equal thanks to the support group behind that group, like the volunteers that emptied trash cans in the MP offices, made pizza runs, put an extra scoop of coffee in the filter, and kept IL's cleat's clean, etc.

Cheers!

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    BIG THANKS to all the team for your hard work and dedication :D

Yet another great release of a fantastic program that has graced my living room and bedroom for many years. Even have it in the kids rooms these days :D

many MANY thanks :D

Regards

Kev

Klez

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal 1.2.0 final released!

Thanks for the best Version so far!
    Its worth to donate something :)

luiciphier

Portal Member
    April 19, 2006
    Like a very fine Malt Whisky, the best takes time. One can never rush it. And ultimately, the flavour and experience is all the richer. Technically, you're all bunch of strangers. But for many years, quiet as I am, it's never felt like that. Congratulations Team Media Portal - I'm proud of y'all. Lager all round.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thank you, but why did you have to rush with the final?? I looked at 1.2.0 RC bug report forum, many bugs are still not resolved including two bugs I reported...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thank you, but why did you have to rush with the final?? I looked at 1.2.0 RC bug report forum, many bugs are still not resolved including two bugs I reported...

I've responded in the corresponding threads. Short answer is no release is completely bug free, and we have rules about what development we do in an alpha, beta, release candidate etc. "Show-stoppers only" is the rule for release candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread