[News] MediaPortal 1.6.0 Final ready for download! (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Would I see that somehow in the log? And up to half an hour ago I hadn't scanned a single media share...
    For you, possibly.
    For me, no.
    The problem is that you've used words like "slower" and "longer". From what I can see, MP is starting in about 10 seconds... which is normal for some people. I don't have any experience with your system so I don't know what "normal" is. In other words, there's no way for me to look at your log file and say "ahhhh, there is the problem - that is taking longer than it did in the past".

Please, if you want help with this problem post a bug report with full log files and be specific about "slower" and "longer". We need information like "X seconds longer" and "normally MP takes Y seconds to start".

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Remember that mediainfo library has been updated but MP 1.6 still deployed it with an older version.
    I had a problem with a frame rate checking solved updating to 0.7.67 (23,762 fps:eek: vs 23,976 so no refresh rate was performed, imho dynamic refresh rate should set the closer one entry when the correct refresh rate is not listed)

Last edited:

ssenyer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2010
    Tekirdağ
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Hi,

After clean install on Win 7 everything works fine. Except i can't use shot down menu in Titan theme. I am using my MCE remote since 3 years without problem. Normally when i press "down arrow" key at menu screen i should see the shot down menu. But some how down arrow key is not working. Did you changed anything?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

After clean install on Win 7 everything works fine. Except i can't use shot down menu in Titan theme. I am using my MCE remote since 3 years without problem. Normally when i press "down arrow" key at menu screen i should see the shot down menu. But some how down arrow key is not working. Did you changed anything?

No, we didn't change anything. Try using the up/down arrow keys on your keyboard to exclude a problem with your remote.

ssenyer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2010
    Tekirdağ
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Hi,

No, we didn't change anything. Try using the up/down arrow keys on your keyboard to exclude a problem with your remote.

Unfortunately, it is not working either :(

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Then you need to file a bug report and provide logs and screenshots if necessary. Please don't do that in this thread.

I am sure it is a configuration issue rather than a bug, but we are happy to help you.

ssenyer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2010
    Tekirdağ
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey

Then you need to file a bug report and provide logs and screenshots if necessary. Please don't do that in this thread.

I am sure it is a configuration issue rather than a bug, but we are happy to help you.

Okey. Thank you.

helsten2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have a strange problem:
    It takes 3-5 minutes before a video starts playing.

I have the videos on a NAS (Mapped network drive on the MP machine). I have rebooted, re-installed and checked the logs. Nothing ...
    I had no problems on previous MP versions.

If I try to play the videos outside MP, they start immediately ...

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread