MediaPortal 2 Weekly snapshot (2015-11-21) (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Thanks. After deleting "MultiDetails.inc" the help texts are where they belong...

And I find out that the issue with the series details view is NOT BlueVision related as I have the same issue with Titanium Skin:
    Zwischenablage-4.jpg
    There also no poster and background are displayed... This most likely is due to changes in FanartHandler (done for Emulators Plugin afaik)...

Titanium is showing Poster and Fanart in series overview but not in details view, exactly the same behaviour like BV-Win10
    Zwischenablage-3.jpg

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just to be sure... I've switched back to the previous Weekly ("MediaPortal-2__origin__Weekly_20151107__2015-11-07--11-56") and voila, Titanium is showing the expected Fanart:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

So this definitely is not skin related...

I now will stay with this older Weekly as it is working much better for me. As soon as there is something new to test, I will do asap.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There also no poster and background are displayed... This most likely is due to changes in FanartHandler (done for Emulators Plugin afaik)...

Titanium is showing Poster and Fanart in series overview but not in details view, exactly the same behaviour like BV-Win10
    I'll take a look at this...

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After some further testings here the next 2cent´s

Looks like that i found some strange behavior by doing an clean install and doing an Upgrade from SRv1

Clean Install of Dev Snapshot
    -bound a path to my movies and after importing i was not able to see any coverflow-images. Tried different setting (view and sorting stuff), movies are listed, but overflow is empty. But scrolling left/right was possible and the names of movies are visible

Update from SRv1 to Dev Snapshot
    -bound a path to my movies and was after importing i was able to see coverflow-images. After that upgrading to Dev snapshot still shows Movie Covers ....

ulischultz

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2009
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I still have the problem, that after resuming a client from sleep, it takes very long, if at all the server is connected.
    If restarting MP on the client, the connection to the server is there immidiatly.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Any news about the workflow Issue in BlueVision and/or the issue with the fanart handler? I like to test my Cloudy theme with the most recent build, but as long as the fanart isn't properly displayed I can't do this. If there is more I can do to help fixing this, I'm happy to do so...

corvy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    Rykkinn, Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is there somewhere a guide howto setup MP2 dev snapshot with mpextended SlimTV provided? I cannot get my head around how to set this up and since I am unable to get MP2 stable for my family current I would like to use one MP2 frontend with the MP1 TV Server backend. Any tips in where I can find the proper procedure to set this up would be appreciated.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In general you need to install MP2 Server and Client. For this the MP1 TV Server needs to be stopped temporary. Then, after the installation of the MP2 Server has finished you need to stop MP2 server and replace all "SlimTV" plugins in Server AND client by the corresponding ones from SlimTVMPExtended. Then you can restart MP1 TV Server and MP2 Server and configure MPE and the MP2 Clients..
    But I'm not really sure if the MPE stuff is compatible with latest Weekly as there are a lot of changes regarding TV that are not possible with MPE at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom