MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306.rar (1 Viewer)

pgjensen

Portal Pro
May 1, 2008
trying to run this on windows 7 x64 - won't install - says OS not supported. i heard reports of others using it with windows 7. any idea how to get it to install?

ARE2

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
Germany
Home Country
Poland Poland
My analog card is not working post-svn either - gonna try register mpgmux.ax as above (cheers for tip!)

Registering mpgmux.ax (as above) worked for me - thanks:D

Hi,

for me partly, when I try to scan for channels TV-Server just crashes without a warning :(

Hello.

- 0001904: [My Videos] MKV embedded subtitles not using configuration language (DMAN) - closed.

Just tryed this SVN in hope to fix MKV default language problem, but not working correctly - first track is selected instead prefered one (CZ in my case) - using DirectVobSub from 29.11.2008 :(

More info and example video: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc3-svn-builds-288/mkv-subtitles-default-language-46594/

on my side subtitles (external) seem not to work at all, in the final 1.0 everything was fine? Anybody else this problem!? Or is this just a local prob. on my machine?

:D Regards
ARE2

Found out that if I activate subtitles in MP-Config (video-settings) subtitles appear again. But now they are active for every movie content all the time and I have to disable it when I don't need them in the submenu. In final 1.0 it was vice versa, you could enable them through the submenu when needed. Just not sure if that is a bug :confused:

Regards ARE2

PS: I'm using VSFilter (latest december 2008) as postprocessing filter (no autoload version) and Haali Media Splitter.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Found out that if I activate subtitles in MP-Config (video-settings) subtitles appear again. But now they are active for every movie content all the time and I have to disable it when I don't need them in the submenu. In final 1.0 it was vice versa, you could enable them through the submenu when needed. Just not sure if that is a bug :confused:

Regards ARE2

PS: I'm using VSFilter (latest december 2008) as postprocessing filter (no autoload version) and Haali Media Splitter.

Adding DirectVobSub as postprocesing is not very wise...
You can try my SAF solution - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-external-players-55/stand-alone-filters-mediaportal-44614/
Only thing what is not working is default subtitles language selection in MKV (first subtitles track is selected instead of prefered one).

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV freezes ocasionally while recording

Hello,

while one channel is recorded, another the TV picture of another programme that is watched simultaneaously suddenly freezes. Stopping TV by pressing stop brings up the timeshift/Stop dialogue and pressing stop gets you out of the TV mode. Relaunching TV then works normal, however, the picture freezes again after ca. 5 minutes. Watching a single channel without parallel recording works fine

I did for sure not observe this strange behaviour under MP 1.0. No error.log was produced and the MP log didn't show anything meaningful (at least to me).

I will add full (and clean) debug logs later as the family is sitting in front of the screen right now and the FAF (family acceptance factor) has already taken enough of a hit in the last two days. In the meantime I wanted to ask if anybody has made similar observations on his system.

Another strange thing (besides the freezes) was that while recording RTL2, channel Arte HD was shown as blocked and not selectable in the mini guide, while other HD channels (Festival and Anixe) played without difficulty. Now Arte HD and RTL2 are certainly not on the same transponder, are they?

EDIT: Was not able to collect logs! Started MP in debug mode and tried to reproduce the issue as described above. TV ran smoothly this time, however, picture froze when I changed to Anixe HD. Stopping TV and restarting helped. Nevertheless no other picture freeze occurred while watching a channel. MP crashed when I stopped by clicking the X - and I could not bring any other programme in front to get back to the debug programme.

Regards, HTPC_Sourcer

eku60

Portal Member
    February 9, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello HTPC-Sourcer,

with MP 1.0, I did my first record yesterday (RTL2) and was zapping around with the second tv card, this worked well in MP 1.0.
    But one thing shows a different behaviour to former MP 0.2.x.
    Some series on HR3 (Hessen 3) have different audio channels (mono, ???) and with the older version of MP video was ok but no sound. After doing some changes in ffdshow audio decoder, this issue was gone (a thread in the forum gave the solution).

But in MP 1.0 (ffdshow not yet installed) mp 1.0 freezes video when HR3 has a series with the "wrong" audio channel. Maybe this has the same reason as your issue.

eku60

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me Web-EPG does not work when i'm in webepg-conf and i would like to receive the channel list from tv-server i get a unknown function getAllchannels. Is it cause tvserver now uses gentle 1.5 and webepg isn't ported?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is fixed in actual SVN.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But in MP 1.0 (ffdshow not yet installed) mp 1.0 freezes video when HR3 has a series with the "wrong" audio channel. Maybe this has the same reason as your issue.
    Hi, just to be clear: all issues reported by me did not occur in MP 1.0 but only in the SVN 21306. I will probably revert to 1.0

Regards, HTPC_Sourcer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom