MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (1 Viewer)

marcopt

Portal Member
May 23, 2006
Pistoia
Home Country
Italy Italy
I can't see my recording tv program

Hi to all, in MediaPortal I can't see the programs recorded from TV, the files recorded are presents in the directory C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings but aren't displayed into section "Recorded TV" of MediaPortal, is a bug?

Sorry for my English, Marco.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi to all, in MediaPortal I can't see the programs recorded from TV, the files recorded are presents in the directory C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings but aren't displayed into section "Recorded TV" of MediaPortal, is a bug?

Which skin are you using?

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    MKV+DXVA with this svn

Hi,after seeing all this posts about MKV not working i decided to try this svn on a clean Vista SP1 x64.Haali and MPC and DirectVob Sub are manualy installed so no codec pack or other stuff.
    - First i've tested MKV files without subtitles and the files are playing well and with DXVA (using catalyst 9.1 with radeon HD 4870).

- Second i've tested same MKV + external subtitles and MPC video decoder but this time i haved the "unable to play file " error

- Third i installed divx 7 with h264 decoding and now MKV files are working with or without subtitles but offcourse no DXVA in both cases.

So in my opinion DXVA is not the problem but maybe DXVA+subtitles and i'm quite sure about this because with MyTrailers plugin trailers are working great with MPC + DXVA.

I'm attaching the logs with both working and no working MKV ...

Attachments

• MKV with DXVA and no subtitles (working).rar
      30.7 KB
    • MKV with DXVA and subtitles ( not working).rar
      30.7 KB

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England

Yeah noticed this in STreamedMP. Try using the default blue2 skins and try then.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Pilehave, my skin is Monochrome.

Hi Nemulate, this evening i try....

Marco.

AFAIK Monochrome isn't 1.0.1 ready...this SVN has changed a few things, including a change in mytvrecordedtv.xml from two listcontrols -> one facadecontrol.

So...you have 3 choices:

- Don't use SVN
    - Use a skin that is 1.0.1 ready (the skins included in SVN)
    - Do the change yourself :)

neilk

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2007
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Seems to me that MP Config is loosing settings; when I configure TV and set "Default zoom-mode" to "Normal" it shows a blank setting when re-entering. I also have the problem that I cannot set teletext-font to a value higher than "100%". Set it to 150%, and when I re-enter it shows 100%.

I am experiencing the same issue with MP Config for TV that loses settings. I change it to non-linear stretch, when returning to MP config the setting is blank. In MP fullscreen tv, when changing the aspect ratio to non-linear stretch, it works fine until TV is stopped and restarted, then it defaults back to origional.

Other than that, this is a very stable SVN for me.

Thanks

Neil

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm using the 'disaster123' version of this SVN, but in case these are problems in the 'standard' SVN build...

A couple of comments:

1. I found that the auto refresh rate changer wouldn't work for MKV files (detected refresh rate was '0' in the log files). Replacing the 'mediaInfo.dll' with a more recent version (0.7.10) from http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en fixed the problem.

2. When playing video files, the OSD info screen shows icons to indicate the video/audio stream types e.g. AC3, MP3, AAC etc. This is a good idea, but on a 1920 x 1080 screen they are almost too small to read across a room - resizable text might be better. Also some of these logos are probably copyright trademarks e.g. Dolby Digital, AAC - as this is free, open source software I think we need to be careful about using commercial logos/trademarks in MP.

Tony

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm using the 'disaster123' version of this SVN, but in case these are problems in the 'standard' SVN build...

A couple of comments:

1. I found that the auto refresh rate changer wouldn't work for MKV files (detected refresh rate was '0' in the log files). Replacing the 'mediaInfo.dll' with a more recent version (0.7.10) from MediaInfo fixed the problem.

2. When playing video files, the OSD info screen shows icons to indicate the video/audio stream types e.g. AC3, MP3, AAC etc. This is a good idea, but on a 1920 x 1080 screen they are almost too small to read across a room - resizable text might be better. Also some of these logos are probably copyright trademarks e.g. Dolby Digital, AAC - as this is free, open source software I think we need to be careful about using commercial logos/trademarks in MP.

Tony

How and where do you see these logos? I'm running this SVN on two boxes and I don't see them in any of the skins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom