MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-31-2010 14-51h - Revision:24923.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-31-2010 14-51h - Revision:24923.rar

yes. i've copied it to myvideos folder, selected it inside MP myvideos, pressed play and everything was fine

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I would like to see a snapshot of your graph (graphedit) while playing the TS file (in mp that it)

Vff

post was for dreadfury

DreadFury

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I would like to see a snapshot of your graph (graphedit) while playing the TS file (in mp that it)

Vff

post was for dreadfury

Here you go.
    I also attached a working TS file graph as well.

These 2 recorded shows were both the same show, same channel, same card.
    Like I said earlier, it seems to be completely random if the file is created correctly or not.

As you can see, the non-working ts file doesn't pin to the renderer.
    If I play it in any other media player, it works.

I have tried several different codec combos for video and audio, and tried EVR as well, all the same result.

@OnkelChris
    I'm not sure what the difference is here, I notice from your specs that you're running vista...I have a vista ultimate laptop, I will install MP on it and see how the file runs on there.

I switched to xp on my tv server right before getting the last SVN when the problem appeared, perhaps this issue is XP related.

Thanks!

Attachments

• working ts file.JPG
      working ts file.JPG
      63.7 KB
    • not working ts file.JPG
      not working ts file.JPG
      61.7 KB

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

for making things right... posted my test system specs earlier this thread...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/572347-post58.html

EDIT:
    with my corrupted file sample, my main system also crashes at the same point (only difference vista with MP 1.0.2; see "My system")

is this related to the TsWriter?

kzvscx

Portal Member
    February 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi everyone,
    I just want to report a small cosmetic issue that has been present for some time and should not be in RC1 :oops:
    The date and time info on My TV screen move outside the screen area as soon as the TV is switched on. When it is swithched off again the info is still out of place. Need to go to another screen and come back to fix it.

My TV is 1080i (maybe this helps)...

:D

My guess is that you run VMR9 as renderer, correct? I have seen stuff like this on Windows 7 when using VMR9. Try EVR. If that's not the case, the I don't know...

Correct, It is VMR9, but with EVR I have issues with the quality of the picture...Anyway, as it is just a cosmetic problem I will not bother the group any more...

Mouch.net

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2007
    La Calamine
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    SVN with tourettes 1. dshowhelper.dll working like a charm for me until know. :D

Only zapping is slow on first test. Will try some different config later.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

tourettes: The following screenshot of LiveTV was taken with the new HTPCInfo plugin (v.9.1, testversion from Micropolis, not official for the public yet) and your 2nd dshowhelper. The results are absolutely satisfying now. Please note that ALL other plugins are enabled (e.g. InfoService, MovingPictures, TVSeries etc.).
    And I personally think nobody is running a clean MP without any plugins, right? So this screenshot is a reliable snapshot from a "full equipped" MP running on a 60Hz Monitor on Windows7 x64 and MS DTV.DVD codecs.
    So I think you made a great job, and it won´t get any better. Big :D for your efforts!

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
      Image1.jpg
      221 KB
    • Image2.jpg
      Image2.jpg
      81.1 KB

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-31-2010 14-51h - Revision:24923.rar

And I personally think nobody is running a clean MP without any plugins, right?

I'm running vanilla MP 1.0.2 + only Arcsoft Player plugin on my HTPC :) Unfortunately there is nothing I can make improve the video playback quality if 3rd party plugins are behaving badly.

God to hear that HTPCInfo plugin is now working better.

One thing you could do is to run MP / live tv for a long period without the stats screen shown and the check the stats only at the end. Will that have any difference in results? At least on low end GPUs the textredering could be causing extra delays for frame painting time that could be enough to cause frames to presented on wrong v-sync.

chrholm

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-31-2010 14-51h - Revision:24923.rar

@tourettes:
    So I think you made a great job, and it won´t get any better. Big :D for your efforts!

At the risk of feeling the wrath of the moderators I just want to chime in and say nice job. Aside from the problem with crashing on multiseat rtsp skip, its a very smooth ride with MediaPortal now.

:D

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

@turoettes:
    don't know why, but I can't reproduce this issue. Changed the LiveTV Codec from MS-DTV to MPC. the corrupted file is crashing MP everytime, but I can't produce a corrupted file anymore... it doesn't make much sense to me

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom