MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-15-2009 12-22h - Revision:21720.rar (3 Viewers)

htpcfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

On this SVN MKVs Sound works great agin. Thx.

But i found a problem now what works with the last SVN. Now when i klick on PowerOff Button MP goes in Standby not in Hybernate like its set in MP And TVServer. Also check the Windows Setting and its see good. Logs also Attached. Can someone post a Patch when possible? Or hae a solution pleas?

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hi,
    Not sure i know what you mean by this, is it the CSScriptLibrary.dll error?
    Do you get any other error messages @ all (logs doesn't & not event log either)?

Yes Roy is the "CSScriptLibrary.dll" error and no i don't have any other error beside that.I've checked the logs too,but the only error log i've found in the Log folder is the configuration.log.

htpcfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi again,
    now i test the old TVServer PowerScheduler.dll from the SVN bevore and its works again.
    Just Attach it for other tester. But the dll from this SVN is defently broker, its see like its ignoting the set method and go always in Standby.

Attachments

• PowerScheduler.zip
      30.6 KB

mgl

Portal Member
    June 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can´t stop dvds anymore (mounted images with DT or Virtual Clonedrive).
    Tried with remote and with keyboard. Skip, Pause ... working fine. The only way to stop, is killing "mediaportal.exe" in taskmanager.

Disable plugin "Moving pictures" fixed it.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,

But i found a problem now what works with the last SVN. Now when i klick on PowerOff Button MP goes in Standby not in Hybernate like its set in MP And TVServer. Also check the Windows Setting and its see good. Logs also Attached. Can someone post a Patch when possible? Or hae a solution pleas?
    Hi,
    Which Power Off button are you speaking of(button case, remote button(in case which remote) or top bar buttons in MP)?

Regards
    Roy

htpcfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Hi,
    Which Power Off button are you speaking of(button case, remote button(in case which remote) or top bar buttons in MP)?

Regards
    Roy

The Remote Button. I have the mce Remote.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Not sure i know what you mean by this, is it the CSScriptLibrary.dll error?
    Do you get any other error messages @ all (logs doesn't & not event log either)?

Yes Roy is the "CSScriptLibrary.dll" error and no i don't have any other error beside that.I've checked the logs too,but the only error log i've found in the Log folder is the configuration.log.

Hi,
    Try to replace the one in MP root folder with the one attached to this post (they should be identical, but who knows if something has gone bad).
    If it doesn't help, try Dependency Walker & check whats missing for CSScriptLibrary.dll..

Regards
    Roy

Attachments

• CSScriptLibrary.zip
      30.6 KB

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,

Hi,

Regards
    Roy

Hi,
    The MCE remote has it's own setting in windows power settings, you have to set it correct there since MP just passes it to win, i'll check what it does here when TV rec it's finished..

Regards
    Roy

htpcfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Regards
    Roy

Hi,
    The MCE remote has it's own setting in windows power settings, you have to set it correct there since MP just passes it to win, i'll check what it does here when TV rec it's finished..

Regards
    Roy

Ok, but when i use the old PowerScheduler.dll from the last SVN (just replace) its works again.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will there be real gapless playback in future releases similar to that in Symphony's PureAudio plugin. The plugin is no longer working with SVNs due to BASS version mismatches. Would be nice to have this natively in MP as this would reduce the number of must have plugins by one.

grubi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom