MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813.rar (2 Viewers)

MediaTobiPortal

Portal Pro
December 13, 2004
Quote:

"Hi,

with a clean install on this SVN I get studdering on some TV channels, e.g. Pro7 and Kabel1.
However, not on the first switch to one of those channels, only when comming back from another one. Other channels are OK.

With SVN of Feb. 10th this was not the case....No changes in HW or other SW. Same with different releases of PDVD codec including newest.

No stability issues...or other problems observed.
Pls. see logs

regards
flintstone "

Same here with german channel N24. Maybe this (minor) problem is provider related (Pro7 and N24 are provided by the same one).
BTW pressing pause and immidiately starting TV again gives you smooth playback again.

However - I've never seen channel changes as fast as with this very very good release. In my opinion this is the best version we've ever had,
Thanks to all developers and testers,

Tobi

Hippo

Portal Member
November 17, 2007
Hamburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

After having some recording problems with 1.0 stable (don't know why, it started started to crash recordings) I went to test weeklys.
All fine except the problem that my recordings are not listed anymore. The screen is just empty.

Here is the log entry (MP log):
2009-03-17 22:31:57.406250 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.LoadSettings()
bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.OnPageLoad()
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
2009-03-17 22:32:00.343750 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.GetSelectedItemNo()
bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.OnPageDestroy(Int32 newWindowId)
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

I can provide more logs if necessary.

Any tips how I can avoid this?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You need to use a skin like Blue3\wide or any other current skin, otherwise recordings do not show up, you need a skin that is 1.0.1 compatible and should state this.

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    This is due a skin change from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 (and the SVN's). Depends on the skin you use (aside from Blue3), for B&W1080 and Streamed MP are new versions available for the new recording list. For others you have to check for yourself.

edit: too late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom