MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-02-2009 11-27h - Revision:22162.rar (1 Viewer)

H

home

can someone confirm...

when watching a movie. you hit right key to advance. if you do it until it says "END" mp should move the movie to the end minus a few minutes.

however, right now if you show END in the box, the movie will not advance. if you show a number then it works.

is this intented change?

what the f...., I think that MP is implemented in every software because MP is pure bug-generator....if you destroy MP there is no bugs in the whole world :)

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
the log generator has to run as administrator indeed.

2 issues, 1 minor and 1 major

the minor one is that, when selecting a Movie (in Moving Pictures) and resuming it from the last time, a second (or two) of the intro/beginning is beeing played before resuming at the right timestamp.

the major one doesn't start MediaPortal after an S3 resume (using the powerbutton on my remote, not using any powerscheduler plugins), I had to create my own trigger in the Task Scheduler to let MP start again (see screenie).

I do like 1.0.1 a lot :D

[edit]Forgot to say that, when pressing the power button on my remote, MediaPortal is closing before entering S3 mode[/edit]

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.7 KB

CCob

Portal Pro
November 10, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have recently started using My Music. With this SVN and the previous it takes many minutes for the menu to go back from My Music to Home (actually it goes back to folder view, but I expected the GUI to go back to home screen when pressing backup button on remote). Here is the relevant log entry from MediaPortal.log

Code:
2009-04-02 18:09:49.185000 [Info.][MPMain]: VirtualDirectory: Could not fetch folder contents for D:: The device is not ready.

Let me know if you need more info.

If you press "back" while the list is focused it will be handled as "folder up".
If you press "back" while e.g. the menu is focused it will go back to the previous screen.

The delays are surely related to the fact that Windows reports drive "D:" not to be ready (yet?).
Is this a misconfigured share? Are there external drives configured which might be off at that time?

D: is my DVD ROM drive that was automatically added it has no media in when going it to my music, but I would have thought no medium in the drive would be a common occurrence for many.

So I then tested by removing the D: drive from music folders and the problem still exists.

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
the problem is that, when you remove the auto added cd-rom drive from any folder configuration, it's getting back everytime you enter the configuration again, very annoying :confused:

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

once again I had a complete crash of MP while watching TV.

Logs attached.

Since "MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813" I have this problem with every SVN! If I go back to this, TV runs stable!

UPDATE========

sorry, I did a restart of MP after crash, so logs are maybe lost. :oops: But I attached the logs collected by logs collector.
    With the next crash I will try to get a clean set of logs!

Greetings

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello,

once again I had a complete crash of MP while watching TV.

Logs attached.

Since "MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813" I have this problem with every SVN! If I go back to this, TV runs stable!

Greetings

Please collect logs with our "Log collector" (link in programs menu) so we have a full set of them. In your rar Tv-Server logs are missing.

Simone

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    can someone confirm...

when watching a movie. you hit right key to advance. if you do it until it says "END" mp should move the movie to the end minus a few minutes.

however, right now if you show END in the box, the movie will not advance. if you show a number then it works.

is this intented change?

what the f...., I think that MP is implemented in every software because MP is pure bug-generator....if you destroy MP there is no bugs in the whole world :)

i dont get it...:confused:

are u angry ? trying to be funny? trying to prove a point ??:mad:

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    can someone confirm...

is this intented change?

i dont get it...:confused:

are u angry ? trying to be funny? trying to prove a point ??:mad:

I think he is just expressing his frustrations, like someone would do to his family if they were not happy about something….so just smile :D

As far as the "END" bug under movies, well I can confirm this...mine also does not work anymore...

Many Regards
    GeoV

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    the log generator has to run as administrator indeed.

2 issues, 1 minor and 1 major

the minor one is that, when selecting a Movie (in Moving Pictures) and resuming it from the last time, a second (or two) of the intro/beginning is beeing played before resuming at the right timestamp.

the major one doesn't start MediaPortal after an S3 resume (using the powerbutton on my remote, not using any powerscheduler plugins), I had to create my own trigger in the Task Scheduler to let MP start again (see screenie).

I do like 1.0.1 a lot :D

[edit]Forgot to say that, when pressing the power button on my remote, MediaPortal is closing before entering S3 mode[/edit]

I'm seeing the resume issue on tv recordings as well. It asks to resume from where last left off, but then just plays from the start but the timeline shows it's at the resumed time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom