MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-01-2008 19-31h - Revision:19843.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaTobiPortal

Portal Pro
December 13, 2004
My Problem (key mapping) was gone after sevral (about 5) restarts. No more problems - great version,

thanks Tobi

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
No Programme Info CH 7 SD/HD and can't change PowerSchedulerClientSetup timing

Hi,

No Programme Info CH 7 SD/HD, Brisbane, Australia, and can't change PowerSchedulerClientSetup timing, keeps
defaulting back to 5 minutes. This is with SVN 01-08-2008.

Regards

Computer 1, the innards of a HP Pavilion t250a, inserted into a Coolermaster 690 chassis.

The system is a 2.6 Hyperthreading P4 CPU and 1 GB of ram running Windows XP, Service Pack 2. I have added SATA drives, an ASUS Nvidia GeForce 7600GS Graphics Card, an add on card that has two SATA connections and two E SATA connections, and a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Extreme sound card, plus the Dvico FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4, green pcb card. Using MediaPortal 1.0 RC2, SVN 01-08-2008.

Computer 2, HTPC, an ANTEC Fusion HTPC Silver case using;

Windows XP with Service Pack 2

Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H AMD780G 5200HT DDR2 VGA PCIE2.0 RAID GbLAN 1394

AMD Athlon™ 64 5200+AM2 Processor Retail Dual Core AM2

DDR2 2048MB(2x1G)PC6400 800Mhz Blue Heatspreader 4-4-4-12 G.Skill

Asus EN8500GT Silent Magic 512MB DDR2 666MHz PCIEx16 VGA HDTV DVI-I Video Card

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Card PCI Express

Dvico FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4, black pcb card, Dvico FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus, and MediaPortal 1.0 RC2, SVN 11-07-2008.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    can't change PowerSchedulerClientSetup timing, keeps defaulting back to 5 minutes.

Are you hitting the ok button in the plugin and the main config page, as seems to be working her in a singleseat environment, using MP1.0RC2.

No idea about Aussie epg, just know its hit\miss, hopefully someone else can give you pointers in that direction.

User 04

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2008
    Home Country
    can't change PowerSchedulerClientSetup timing, keeps defaulting back to 5 minutes.

Are you hitting the ok button in the plugin and the main config page, as seems to be working her in a singleseat environment, using MP1.0RC2.

No idea about Aussie epg, just know its hit\miss, hopefully someone else can give you pointers in that direction.

Hi,

My setup is single seat, and I am pressing both buttons.

This is the first version, that I have had any trouble with EPG. Have used various versions of MediaPortal from 0.2.3.0. onwards. Even as recently as SVN 11-07-2008, the EPG worked fine, did not try the SVN after this one, till SVN 01-08-2008.

Regards

RobertinoM

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is DVD playback broken?

I have all my DVDs in Folders and it was never an issue playing them ..

but with the actual build.. only files can be played...

regards robertino

found solution in another thread...

DVD playback fails with AC3 filter ;-)

D

DMember 49125

No "Sky News" FTA picture from Astra 19.2 with the latest builds, only sound.
    Works fine with 19376 and older builds. Any idea why this happens?

@ Pic1 you can see the graph from any other channel except "Sky News"
    @ Pic2 you can see the graph when "Sky News" playing.

This start happening from the next build of 19376. Nothing else changed to my system.

I really do appreciate it, if someone have a look on that.

Attachments

• Pic1.png
      Pic1.png
      61 KB
    • Pic2.png
      Pic2.png
      62.3 KB

neilk

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2007
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    TV Service & Hibernate issue

Actually, same here... down key of the remote seems to work. Up key doesn't... Also whey I select a channel by number, the on screen display pops up actling like the channel is about to change, but nothing happens.

Also, the TV-service is still broken after resuming from standby (see previous svn thread) + DivX playback is still not working as it should (MP seems to lose focus on playback)

Since this is running on my primary TV, I decided to go back to the prelast RC1 svn, since that worked best for me.

Since the last SVN when Hibernating my system overnight & the system needs to wake up again, MediaPortal does not start up (seems there is an issue with the TV service & powerscheduler possibly)

I will attach logs, I am running Windows XP & Service Pack 3

Analogue channel changes are much better since last SVN,

Thanks

Neil

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Since the last SVN when Hibernating my system overnight & the system needs to wake up again, MediaPortal does not start up (seems there is an issue with the TV service & powerscheduler possibly)

I've had this issue too, since the last SVN. I have the option to restart MediaPortal on resume but it isn't restarting. It kills the process but doesn't start it back up.

I'm using Vista 32bit.

markius

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2006
    Maidstone, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Unable to playback recorded radio with this revision

To reproduce:
    1. Start MP (Single seat)
    2. Go to the Recorded TV list
    3. Select a previously recorded radio show
    4. Screen goes black for a few seconds and then you'll be returned to the Recorded TV list

This has occured (and been fixed) in earlier releases. Logs attached.

Cheers
    Mark

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I will attach logs, I am running Windows XP & Service Pack 3

Analogue channel changes are much better since last SVN,

Thanks

Neil

Same problem here. Any workaround for this issue so far?

Regards,

grubi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom