MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-16-2008 10-57h - Revision:19936.rar (1 Viewer)

nicksti

Portal Pro
September 1, 2006
Hello!

I have also the same problem with "crashing tv-server configuration" after selecting plugins-section.

additional I recognized, that tv-groups in EPP-view has an error. But I can not reproduce it.
Last group name was shown after switching to another group and couldn't see again the channels after switching back to the former group?????

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When i would like to watch recordings - i'm not able to start at the last position. If i select start at the last position i only get a black screen. In the logfiles does nothing appear.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When i would like to watch recordings - i'm not able to start at the last position. If i select start at the last position i only get a black screen. In the logfiles does nothing appear.

Hi,

This might be related to the following, which I posted earlier in the week.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/problem-playing-recordings-rc2-43846/

Unfortunately the problem is not fixed with this SVN. I will post logs as soon as I get the chance.

Best wishes,

Mark

visteon

Portal Pro
    October 19, 2007
    Hello!

Since RC2; evertime I start up (from power-off) I get tv in slowmotion and without sound. After switching to a channel on another transponder all works fine. ?????

In Tv-Server-Error-Log I always see a message like "database connection for user sa failed ...."

Sometimes tv-client lose connection to server.

Same slowmotion fault for me.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!

I'm not able to enter mytv on an external Client. It works fine on the client that is installed on the tvserver.

Logs attached.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm also not able not play any of my recordings. It does'nt matter if i use activated rtsp or disabled one. But the SAME Files work great through movies section. Logs are the same as above.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Firewall is already disabled on client and on server.

It seems to work now - i've also disabled the windows firewall service - but than the Firewall seems to be on.

öbus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2007
    Hi there everybody.
    Anybody except me experiencing problem to view DVD movies with Daemon tool in EVR mode?
    I’m running the latest SVN under Vista ultimate and the latest version of Daemon tool. The problem I have is that daemon tool is loading the image but never start the movie. If I change to VMR9 everything works fine except for some navigation problem in the DVD menus. I have had this problem since the release of RC1. Another problem for me is that I can’t view the Swedish History Channel HD. Everything else seems to work quite fine in this SVN.

db_no

Portal Member
    August 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    EVR doesn't work when watching any of the HD channels. I get sound and a still picture. I Use XP. Have tried different codecs.

Anybody knows if the MP-team is working to fix it? Could not find anything in the Roadman/bug track

Does EVR work under Vista?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom