MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h - Revision:20010.rar (1 Viewer)

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    MP Exit button on the GUI seems to be broken in this release. If you select it (via remote) and press ENTER nothing happens until you press another key. Then MP exits as expected.
    Could this be skin-related? I don't experience any problem to exit MP via GUI with one press of Enter only.

No.
    However it only occurs via remote and not via keyboard.:confused:
    Also strange is that the other three buttons at right upper corner work without any problem. It's onyl the (X) button which fails.

Hi, I just tried with my remote and I have no problems here...

//johnzered

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    MP Exit button on the GUI seems to be broken in this release. If you select it (via remote) and press ENTER nothing happens until you press another key. Then MP exits as expected.
    Could this be skin-related? I don't experience any problem to exit MP via GUI with one press of Enter only.

No.
    Also strange is that the other three buttons at right upper corner work without any problem. It's onyl the (X) button which fails.

Works OK for me using MCE remote. What kind of remote do you have?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've the problem that when i'm watching 16:9 TV Series which are send in 4:3 with black bars on top and bottom and i switch to zoom mode i've everytime a black bar on the left - is doesn't matter which codec i use.

Is this normal?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I've the problem that when i'm watching 16:9 TV Series which are send in 4:3 with black bars on top and bottom and i switch to zoom mode i've everytime a black bar on the left - is doesn't matter which codec i use.

Is this normal?

Could you post a screen shot of that? Zoom shouldnt cause any black areas on 16:9 content sent as 4:3 stream, unless the broadcaster has some odditity in the stream.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

No.

Works OK for me using MCE remote. What kind of remote do you have?

I'm using a Logitech Harmony.
    Everything works flawlessly. It's only that single button with fails.
    Strange enough as you simply navigate to this button via cursor keys and press OK (ENTER) which you do a thousand times on other GUI controls without a single problem.

Maybe some kind of timing problem.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

last weekend I reinstalled my HTPC from scratch in hope that with RC2 and the last SVN from last week I'll be able again to scan and watch my analog channels.
    [...]
    This behaviour started after the RC1 SVN19311 changing back to that Version solves the problem.
    [...]
    Logs are attached and I'm using a HVR4000

Are2,

unfortunately we have a bug in HVR4000 analog handling since HVR-2200 support was added.
    A developer is looking into this issue.

:sorry:

Simone

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

last weekend I reinstalled my HTPC from scratch in hope that with RC2 and the last SVN from last week I'll be able again to scan and watch my analog channels.
    [...]
    This behaviour started after the RC1 SVN19311 changing back to that Version solves the problem.
    [...]
    Logs are attached and I'm using a HVR4000

Are2,

unfortunately we have a bug in HVR4000 analog handling since HVR-2200 support was added.
    A developer is looking into this issue.

:sorry:

Simone

Ahhhhhhh ok,

THX for this answer chemelli, that gives me more certainty about that problem, because till now I was, as I wrote, not even really sure if this is a real bug or just a prob. on my side.

So I hope the Devs will be able to track that down :)

:D again, regards and rock on!

markius

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2006
    Maidstone, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi
    Could anyone tell me if the issue of TV Server failing to re-init the tuners after a resume has been resolved in this SVN?

Cheers
    Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom