MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h - Revision:20010.rar (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mhm OK but for me it is like this - on all german channels like that. Is it possible to have a zoom which zooms until there are no black bars on left and right?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    mhm OK but for me it is like this - on all german channels like that. Is it possible to have a zoom which zooms until there are no black bars on left and right?

You can adjust manually the cropping in My TV's context menu. (normal TVs and settop boxes usually have some hard coded overscan that hides the edges that broadcasters are usually not filling).

melstig

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2006
    Umea
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This SVN is very unstable for me. After a clean reboot it works most of the time, but after going to standby, TV does not work after a wakeup. The TV service seems to be unstable somehow.

I can reproduce a strange behaviour on my system.

1. I cleared the log files after I started TV Server configuration.
    2. I did a manual timeshift on channel SVT1, it worked correctly on one(1) card.
    3. Stopped the timeshift
    4. Let the system go into hibernate.
    5. Woke up the system and went into the configuration, manual control.
    6. Pressed timeshift on SVT1.
    7. An error message popped up " An unknown error has occured", pressed ok.
    8. In the manual control page, SVT1 went timeshifting on all three (3) cards at the same time!!??!!
    9, Stopped the timeshifting.
    10. Zipped TV Server log-files.

If starting MP on the same server (after the standby-wakeup) and trying to start TV, "An unknown error has occured", (translated from swedish) comes up, and the channel cannot be vieved. If turning on tv on manually, the picture comes up. Closed MP and zipped the other logfiles.

Perhaps this is the "powersheduler-bug" discussed in this thread, som nasty errors in the error.log file.

Hope this can help you devs, and in the end me of course... :)

Reinstalling native RC2 soon to be able to use my system at all, first SVN on RC2 i have tried. Had some problems with that one also, but is it any idea to post them in that thread?

Marcus

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But i do not want to generally crop? All other Broadcasts are OK.

There we come to one of the enhancement suggentions I posted a long time ago.
    Having cropping settings on a per channel base or
    the possibility to define a custom zoom mode in addition to the predefined ones.

grubi.

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    Hi
    Has the devs located the standby issue(tvservice do not work after resume) or do you need log or any other help. Please let us know. Couldn't see anytihing in the todays svn code that could help for this issue, so I just wanted to see if the bug is located ...

regards

Lasse

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    Is anyone getting HD channels to work on this release? Im getting black screen, sometimes total crash (hang of MP), sometimes TVServer service (remote, master) is hanging

einstein72

Portal Member
    October 12, 2007
    In front of my PC
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is anyone getting HD channels to work on this release? Im getting black screen, sometimes total crash (hang of MP), sometimes TVServer service (remote, master) is hanging

I can't get HD channels to display. Only black screen with sound. Switching to SD channels after this also show black screen. I have to switch tv off and on again to get picture on SD channels again.
    Besides that, I only have picture and no sound on some channels (like Discovery Travel). Some channels are choppy while others have no problem whatsoever.

Not only with this release, but also with standard RC2 release.

This is the case on all pc's in my network so it seems like it is server related.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    Please try using preview inside SetupTv.

I would help you I could, but my preview hasnt been working since RC1 was released.
    Perhaps because I dont have MediaPortal installed? (only TVServer on the backend)

Uploading a sample TS from DiscoverHD now anyway.

se_telnor_11434_S_DiscoveryHD_Scrambled.ts is uploaded in 3 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom