MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h - Revision:20010.rar (1 Viewer)

GregorV

Portal Pro
October 2, 2007
Bonn
Home Country
Germany Germany
no picture on sky-news

This was reported here earlier by someone else.
I also don't get a picture for Sky-News (preview & MP). TVS logs attached. I checked the graph and see that the video path does not exist. Playing the ts file with media-player also shows no picture - apparently the video is not written.

In MP itself another side effect appears after tuning to Sky-News. All other channels are also without picture (black/only sound) until TV is switched off and on again.

I see this since several releases - but was busy with the hauppauge issue.

Gregor

arturol

December 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Both this SVN and the previous one are not working for me.
Last working SVN: 19876.
No TV audio/video now, just a black screen.

I'm using MPV for video and AC3filter for audio.
The TV card is a Pinnacle with a hybrid dual tuner.

Thanks,
Arturo.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since the last SVN (and this one) I can't seem to get recording started. It seems that the Server does start the recording, but the MP GUI doesn't recognize that. Anyone notice that?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Resume from hybernate with the option to restart mp after resune is still broken. MP crashes most of the time on resume. Now I'm back on RC2 without SVN again which works correct.

What als seems to work reliable is the tool josch.hh has written.

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Maximum Skin chache files size?

I have with this version a problem to use my skin (Mars) with big images inside.

MP is only loading in windowed mode but not in fullscreen (!?)

B2Wide has 224MB chached files with all the station logos etc.
    Mars had 935MB with all the other stuff.

After two of this errors, mp closes ...:(

Code:
     [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]2008-08-24 20:03:03.973344 [Debug][MPMain]: d3dapp: RecoverDevice called
    2008-08-24 20:03:03.977343 [Warn.][MPMain]: Main: ***** OnDeviceLost *****[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]2008-08-24 20:03:04.031338 [Info.][MPMain]: MediaPortal stopped due 2 an exception Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. MediaPortal    bei MediaPortal.D3DApp.RecoverDevice()
       bei MediaPortalApp.OnProcess()
       bei MediaPortal.D3DApp.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
       bei MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]

Anyone a idea?

thx
    MoPhat

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Since the last SVN (and this one) I can't seem to get recording started. It seems that the Server does start the recording, but the MP GUI doesn't recognize that. Anyone notice that?

Hi,

Do you mean recording a program, or playing back the recording? I have trouble playing the recordings. I quit MediaPortal, and then the recording plays.

Apologies to the devs for not having time yet to collect log files for this one.

Mark

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Still have the problem that when switching on TV I often get no sound only video on the first attempt. Then I have to quit MP or try a different channel to get it to work. This also happens very often when switching to live tv after watching a recorded show. This problem was introduced between RC1 and RC2.

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    Yeah it will be nice if PowerScheduler on the Server does not shutdown the server when a client is connected.

@ronilse
    But i don't know at what time i'll watch a movie. I'm using PowerScheduler and Wake up on LAN for power saving issues. So the client start the server if it needs it.

Hi what pluging do you use for "Wake up on LAN"??
    can you give me more info??

Thanks!

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I do not use any plugin. I'm using a small tool called wakeup.exe - don't know where i got it from. And a batch script which first checks for LAN access - then starts the wakeup tool and then starts MP on the client.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom