MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h - Revision:20010.rar (1 Viewer)

einstein72

Portal Member
October 12, 2007
In front of my PC
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Please try using preview inside SetupTv.

Done.

Also do a small recording and provide a small tsdump: Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation

I'll attempt to:

Use the following filename template for the files being uploaded. This is a requirement. Files that have different naming convention will be deleted!
[country]_[broadcaster]_[frequency]_[typeT/S/C]_[tuned_channel]_[FTA_or_scrambled].ts

And then you don't write what you mean by:

typeT/S/C (wild guess: C=cable?)
tuned_channel (?) info is nowhere to be found
broadcaster (Provider? Stationname? another wild guess: EurosportHD) info is nowhere to be found

But you do state: "Files that have different naming convention will be deleted!"
I do want to help, but you don't make it easy on me.

Uploaded: NL_EUROSPORTHD_353000_TYPEC_NOIDEA_SCRAMBLED.TS/TXT

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    And then you don't write what you mean by:

typeT/S/C (wild guess: C=cable?)
    tuned_channel (?) info is nowhere to be found
    broadcaster (Provider? Stationname? another wild guess: EurosportHD) info is nowhere to be found

But you do state: "Files that have different naming convention will be deleted!"
    I do want to help, but you don't make it easy on me.

Uploaded: NL_EUROSPORTHD_353000_TYPEC_NOIDEA_SCRAMBLED.TS/TXT

C == cable, broadcaster == provider...

I promise we wont delete the .ts file if the naming is a little bit off :) Mainly that comment in Wiki is for the people who upload by using filenames like:

- my_issue.ts
    - doesnt_work_at_all.ts

So no worry and I'll hope that someone has time to look at that .ts file soon.

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

tested the las release now for the whole week a´nd, besides the previously mentioned prob with the analog Part, on my hvr400 everthing seems to work flawnless :) But Finally I recognized that HD channels need now up to 100% of cpu power!?

I'm using CoreAVC 1.7 on a AMD 64X2 Dualcore 4400. And I know that before this release my cpu was at round about a maximum of 70-80% on HD sequences with a lot of details and fully moving over the screen. Now the cpu usage, as said before jumps even up to 100% and the images stucks :( on such parts.

Is it possible that this new behaviour depends on the HD channel problems mentioned in this thread before concerning the last release?

Regards ARE2

Hammermensch

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    was mir noch aufgefallen ist. Habe ich einen Film als Imagedatei (z.B. iso) und lade mir die Filminfos runter und gehe dann zurück, wird das Bild nicht über die entsprechende Datei gelegt. Bei Avi-Filmen klappt das problemlos. Hat noch jemand das Problem?

in english:
    when i get movie-infos for a file in iso-format or image-format and go back, the picture for this file doesn't change. but for all "normal" video-files like avi it is working.

einstein72

Portal Member
    October 12, 2007
    In front of my PC
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    C == cable, broadcaster == provider...

I promise we wont delete the .ts file if the naming is a little bit off :) Mainly that comment in Wiki is for the people who upload by using filenames like:

- my_issue.ts
    - doesnt_work_at_all.ts

So no worry and I'll hope that someone has time to look at that .ts file soon.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. :) I'll try to use the correct naming next time.
    Like I said before, the problems with 'black screen with sound' on this release also were present at the initial RC2 release.

Regards,

Frank

mpb

Portal Member
    November 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yup same here... HD cpu load extremely high in MP (while in dbviewer it's normal and smooth)
    lastnight also noticed that a remote client while streaming is hogging memory.
    at startup it was approx 130mb.. than you start the tvclient... builds op till over 300.. if you stop tv.. memory growth stops.. but isn't released.
    Anyone seen this too?

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    Any updates on the HD topic?

I still cant watch them, if I do a recording and playback the TS with VLC or other player, I get a little flicker in the beginning, then just a gray screen with sound in the background.

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    After testing for a few hours,

I found that I could timeshift and see HD material in VLC player over RTSP, but not in MP.
    Searching the Mantis i found indeed a blackscreen for recorded HD material bug.
    So it seems all is linked.

My faith for open source solutions really go down the drain, I spent better half of two days trying trying trying trying...
    My conclusion is that none of the developers reads this SVN threads, (not any other bug report forum either it seems since I submitted another bug, even with a solution for a couple of weeks ago, no reply whatsoever.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom