MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-10-2009 19-26h - Revision:23831.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    rotatez is still broken, has been as long as I can remember, can anyone else confirm? The Wiki says:

Rotations

<control>
    <animation effect="rotatez" end="30" center="360,288" time="200">Focus</animation>
    </control>

Will rotate the control 30 degrees counter clockwise about the center of a PAL screen (360,288) when the control becomes focused.

Also "rotatex" and "rotatey" are available which will rotate the control around the X and Y axis.

Well, it doesn't work on either buttons or labels. rotatex and rotatey does however work as supposed...

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

changed to this new test "Core.dll" from here:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-stopping-video-56153/index17.html#post522129

and I realised that when I turn on TV, then try to activate standby with MP, I get a black Screen for a half scond, then I'm back in the TV Section and then there is a windows dialogue saying that Mediaportal is making some error Reporting and that the system can't Standby and I have to wait and try again when MP is ready!? I click ok and under this dialogue window there's another one saying that MP has encountered a problem and was closed... in other words crashed :(

Logs attached:

Hope there is something concerning this behavior in the logs!?! I'm not sure if this is really related to the new Core.dll... so I thought I'll try to post at first here? If it's the wrong place, maybe a Mod can move my post to the above mentioned thread (Link)?

THX & Regards
    ARE2

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Channel change on client doesn't work.

Now I have done some tests with this. I've tested 1.1 Beta and all SVN and channel change is not working in any of them.
    Change channel on my MP that is on the same machine as tv-server is no problem but on the client its not working, but the stream is still there to watch from VLC. When I watch the stream from VLC I can see the channel change, but in MP all I see is the last Picture from the old channel. When I did the test with the client I stay on the first channel for some minutes, just to se that it didn't stoped and it didn't.

Hope the devs can look into this.

Client.zip is the log from the client when its not working with channel change.
    Local_Client.zip is the log when testing with MP on the same machine as tv-server.
    Not Local_client.zip is the log from the tv-server when testing with the client.

These logs are as clean as I can get them, nothing else then just watching tv and channing channel, hope that will help.

If you want some more tests I can do that, just tell me what to do.

All tests are done with the latest SVN.
    /Juppe

Attachments

• Client.zip
      30.6 KB
    • Local_Client.zip
      30.6 KB
    • Not local_client.zip
      30.6 KB

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    With a clean install/Mediaportal.xml you should be able to set volume to wave and save. Some other setting can put it back to master, but I dont know wich one.

What I am doing as a workaround is whenever I close MPConfig, I just go into the Mediaportal.xml file and change volume/digital to yes instead of no. If I don't do this and just allow it as is, my MCE remote control functions won't work (like info, skipping backwards or fowards with arrow keys in the video OSD, etc). As long as I keep changing that value to yes manually within the Mediaportal.xml file after everytime I exit MPConfig, all is well and all remote control functions work.

Swede

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    West Coast Archipelago
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, I asked rtv this earlier in this thread:

@rtv:

What in config could be setting back volume settings to master?
    If I edit mediaportal.xml:
    <section name="volume">
    <entry name="digital">yes</entry>
    Then everything works fine until I run config which puts it back to "no" again

If you have the time, you could test other settings to see which one sets it back.

Edit: In my case, it was the upmix to 5.1/7.1 setting in music section, that had to be unchecked.

svendis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2008
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    On my system it is being set back if I choose upmix to 5.1 in music settings, I am running 1.1 Aplha but maybe it is the same case..

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes, I asked rtv this earlier in this thread:

@rtv:

What in config could be setting back volume settings to master?
    If I edit mediaportal.xml:
    <section name="volume">
    <entry name="digital">yes</entry>
    Then everything works fine until I run config which puts it back to "no" again

If you have the time, you could test other settings to see which one sets it back.

I didn't confirm but I think it is StreamedMP's MP-RSS Ticker plugin as I did not notice the behaivor until I enabled it. I will test more tonight if I have time.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've now seen in my logs that i get a whole bunch of errors like these when navigating in recordings section:
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: The number of returned rows 0 did not match the expected count of 1.
    If concurrency control is enabled this may indicate that the record was updated or deleted by another process.
    bei Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
    bei Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)
    bei Gentle.Common.Check.Verify(Boolean condition, Error error, Object[] args)
    bei Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetInstance(Type type, SqlResult sr, Key key)
    bei Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.RetrieveInstance(Type type, Key key, IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tr)
    bei Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.RetrieveInstance[T](Key key)
    bei Gentle.Framework.Broker.RetrieveInstance[T](Key key)
    bei TvDatabase.Channel.Retrieve(Int32 id)
    bei TvDatabase.Recording.ReferencedChannel()
    bei TvPlugin.TvRecorded.SetProperties(Recording rec)
    2009-10-16 20:59:35.333247 [Debug][MPMain]: MPControlPlugin: Received WM_INPUT Keyboard Message from: Msg: 257 Make: 80 Reserved: 0 Flags: KeyBreak, KeyE0, Extra: 0, VKey: 40
    2009-10-16 20:59:36.439311 [Debug][MPMain]: MPControlPlugin: Received WM_INPUT Keyboard Message from: Msg: 256 Make: 80 Reserved: 0 Flags: KeyE0, Extra: 0, VKey: 40
    2009-10-16 20:59:36.440311 [Debug][MPMain]: MPControlPlugin: send KEY: key Down lparam: 5242880
    2009-10-16 20:59:36.513315 [Debug][MPMain]: MPControlPlugin: Received WM_INPUT Keyboard Message from: Msg: 257 Make: 80 Reserved: 0 Flags: KeyBreak, KeyE0, Extra: 0, VKey: 40
    2009-10-16 20:59:36.523315 [Info.][MPMain]: TvRecorded: Error setting item properties - Error: UnexpectedRowCountUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: The number of returned rows 0 did not match the expected count of 1.
    If concurrency control is enabled this may indicate that the record was updated or deleted by another process.
    bei Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
    bei Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetInstance(Type type, SqlResult sr, Key key)
    bei Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.RetrieveInstance(Type type, Key key, IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tr)
    2009-10-16 20:59:37.918395 [Debug][MPMain]: MPControlPlugin: Received WM_INPUT Keyboard Message from: Msg: 256 Make: 80 Reserved: 0 Flags: KeyE0, Extra: 0, VKey: 40
    2009-10-16 20:59:37.918395 [Debug][MPMain]: MPControlPlugin: send KEY: key Down lparam: 5242880
    2009-10-16 20:59:37.973398 [Debug][MPMain]: MPControlPlugin: Received WM_INPUT Keyboard Message from: Msg: 257 Make: 80 Reserved: 0 Flags: KeyBreak, KeyE0, Extra: 0, VKey: 40
    2009-10-16 20:59:37.979399 [Info.][MPMain]: TvRecorded: Error setting item properties - Error: UnexpectedRowCountUnclassified

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've now seen in my logs that i get a whole bunch of errors like these when navigating in recordings section:

You've deleted a channel referenced by a recording - the quick and easy way is:
    1. SQL: "DELETE from Recordings"
    2. Re-Import your recordings with SetupTv.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

You've deleted a channel referenced by a recording - the quick and easy way is:
    1. SQL: "DELETE from Recordings"
    2. Re-Import your recordings with SetupTv.

I also have done this several times after searches in the forum - it helps, but: Can't we have a button in TV-Server-Config in the recordingssection doing exactly this? Would help many users, wouldn't it - and is quite an easy thing... or even better let it tv-server do automatically on startup?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom