MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-17-2008 19-45h - Revision:20514.rar (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me tvserver is crashing with SentPMTtoCam and access violations (sorry no logs here at the moment cause i've downgraded to RC3 again).

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    From this SVN "External Display" plugin is substituted by "CybrMageDisplay" plugin.

Many drivers are again working now and also some new features are slipped in, "music equalizer" on top.

Enjoy and report bug using guideline please.

Simone

Where is the music equalizer ? .... I've looked for it but have not found it.

regards

Chuck

Which driver you have configured in the plugin ? Not all have this feature enabled yet and some won't ever because they don't support special chars.

Simone

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just installed this snapshot and for some reason my startup splash screen is kinda weird, it's just full screen and not really a splash anymore (I guess this is not intentionally). See screenshot. I believe all the rest is working fine.

Also attached my logfiles

p.s.
    Emptying the cache did not help.
    The splash of configuration is still normal.

Attachments

• MPStart.jpg
      MPStart.jpg
      32.1 KB

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just installed this snapshot and for some reason my startup splash screen is kinda weird (I guess this is not intentionally). See screenshot. I believe all the rest is working fine.

Also attached my logfiles

p.s.
    Emptying the cache did not help

this is intentionally ;)
    Open configuration.exe ->general and deselect 'Use alternative fullscreen Splashscreen' for the old one

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Disater123,

A change has been done around sendPMTtoCAM to make some rebel CAM to work. Could you please post logs.

What is your CAM and tuner board type ?

:D

ambass.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Open configuration.exe ->general and deselect 'Use alternative fullscreen Splashscreen' for the old one
    ah that did the trick. Did not see anything mentioned about this in the roadmap so I guessed it was not intentional :)

So this means skinners can start creating startup screens?

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    about "use alternative splash screen"
    if the second monitor is selected in configuration but MP start with /screen=0 command line option. the splash screen go to second monitor and MP start correct on first one (monitor 0).

samo_yea

Portal Pro
    November 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello all!
    With this svn snapshot I see a confusing thing: in MediaPortal Configuration -> plugins under "Window Plugins" ther are 2x My TV and 2x My Radio. In plain RC3 the My Tv and My Radio where 1x in the "Window Plugins" section and 1x in "Process plugin" section. It was that changed intentionally, because is confusing.

Rudi99

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where can we select / change the new music-equalizer (using MPA, MPV and BASS)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom