MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-26-2008 10-40h - Revision:20602.rar (2 Viewers)

jezd

Portal Pro
December 28, 2007
Hi, found a couple of issues with this SVN (although the second one I have seen before - I will get logs later).

1) say you are watching a TV channel BBC1, at the point MP is scheduled to record CH4 the MP Client will crash - note that TV Server does its job and records fine and is stable, its just MP Client that crashed

2) an issue with playing video files after watching a TV channel, it seems to be related to how the last TV viewing was stopped, for example. if you select a movie to watch while watching a TV stream then playback is fine, however if you had stopped a TV viewing manually then you would find you couldnt start a video file for playback

Happy to get the logs a little later.

Jez

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Channel 4 HD doesn't seem to be working with this SVN. Worked OK in RC3, now it freezes on the first frame with no audio. Previews in TV server OK.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV-Server is crashing from time to time for me but no log / errormessage. Only windows says something like a service wants to display a message which cannot be displayed on this screen and the i see a thread error message. What do you need for debugging purposes?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    TV-Server is crashing from time to time for me but no log / errormessage. Only windows says something like a service wants to display a message which cannot be displayed on this screen and the i see a thread error message. What do you need for debugging purposes?

Try allow tv service to interact with the desktop (setting for the service itself, not in setuptv.exe). Maybe that will allow you to see the message.

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    C4 HD is free to view so you just need a sky viewing card, the freesat from sky card would work fine with a CAM.

looxer01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2006
    I am getting a crash after a few minutes when I play music.
    Most of my music is wma. Never had this before the SVN of this weekend.
    I have addes the logs.
    thx for any help

will somebody look into this or should I post it somewhere else ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom