MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar (2 Viewers)

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    2. The Progressbar is not displayed correctly, it still is a bar but with some blinking parts only.
    error.jpg

The display: Soundgraph-iMONLCDg (OEM i think) (CybrdisplayPlugin set to LCD2)
    my case:INTER-TECH 2008-V Silver + iMON-PAD Remote-Control.

I'm using Softwarerelease 6.20 from Soundgraph, because this is the only one working stable. With never versions i could not get working my Remote in Keyboard Mode without starting all in a special order or the Display went just blank/black on starting up MediaPortal.

:

My progress bar has the same corruption as yours - extra thick part 3/4 of the way through, which hides the true progress of the file for that duration. It always displayed fine with the external display plugin.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1. Sometimes Mediaportal crashes after stopping Live-TV or DVD-Playback, this ONLY happens if CybrDisplay-Plugin is activated.
    (RC2 + CybrDisplayPlugin_05_08_2008.zip & RC3 + any SVN) after that have to switch my Remote to Keyboard mode and restart Mediaportal – everything works fine until next stop command is given to TV or DVD Playback.

I have disabled CybrDisplay for exactly this reason. Whenever I play a video, DVD or recorded TV and hit stop, Mediaportal crashes. If I disable CybrDisplay MP doesn't crash.

Can you please provide logs ? I will give a look at this issue.
    As a general suggestion I would say use the plugin in this SVN and not the one coming from forum posts, delete Cybr*.xml files and try once again configuring it leaving it in autodetect ( works fine even with my old VFD fw 0x30 ) and finally, but not less important, update to iMON 7.40.0806. If remote stop working, then tick "Force reload during restart".

Simone

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    2. The Progressbar is not displayed correctly, it still is a bar but with some blinking parts only.
    error.jpg

The display: Soundgraph-iMONLCDg (OEM i think) (CybrdisplayPlugin set to LCD2)
    my case:INTER-TECH 2008-V Silver + iMON-PAD Remote-Control.

I'm using Softwarerelease 6.20 from Soundgraph, because this is the only one working stable. With never versions i could not get working my Remote in Keyboard Mode without starting all in a special order or the Display went just blank/black on starting up MediaPortal.

:

My progress bar has the same corruption as yours - extra thick part 3/4 of the way through, which hides the true progress of the file for that duration. It always displayed fine with the external display plugin.

Will try to find out the time to check also this issue.

Simone

SquonkSC

Portal Member
    July 24, 2006
    RC3 switches channel during recording

Hi folks,

Maybe this is not the right place to post this, but I have no idea where to put it.

I installed RC3 without any svn. Since then I had three recordings switch channel halfway a movie.

I can't find this issue anywhere in the bugtracker.

It seems to only happen to programs with a duration longer than one hour.
    note: I am watching tv on one of the tv cards, while the other card is recording.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Will the problem be visible in the logs?

Greetz,

SquonkSC

elevation1

Portal Pro
    May 15, 2008
    hi, i just download this svn... i have plugin cybrdisplay with antec VFD... if i set on autodetect in advance it works BUT there is no text on vfd... if i detected on vfd it not works... works only if i set any options but with 10-20seconds of delay... imon manager is set on never... why?
    an other thing... my tv series 2.0 don't work with skin blue3 16:9... "missing or invalid file" is the error message...
    thanks for all and sorry for my english ;)

Kroetenzaun

Portal Member
    September 19, 2008
    Dinslaken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

here I go again, now with my Logs!

First I updated online to the latest Soundgraph Drivers (7.40....), after that I configured it like this.

Click me

Everything looked fine at stopping TV but after stopping DVD MP crashed again :(

The Progressbar still didn't work.
    error2.jpg

Hope you'll find anything usable!
    Thanx in advance! You are doing a really great job!
    ohmmm.gif

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

here I go again, now with my Logs!

First I updated online to the latest Soundgraph Drivers (7.40....), after that I configured it like this.

Click me

Everything looked fine at stopping TV but after stopping DVD MP crashed again :(

The Progressbar still didn't work.
    error2.jpg

Hope you'll find anything usable!
    Thanx in advance! You are doing a really great job!
    ohmmm.gif

Please close MediaPortal, delete all logs and retry. I don't want to parse 23Mb of log file :p

Simone

Kroetenzaun

Portal Member
    September 19, 2008
    Dinslaken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, didn't had a look at the size..... :eek:

This time MP crashed immediately at first stop on Live-TV.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    can anyone check if manual REcording within Mediaportal configuration.exe works correctly? i can set to record one channel but no more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom