MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-08-2008 16-42h - Revision:20755.rar (1 Viewer)

mizzourob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2008
    Lawrence, KS
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I second 2BitSculptor's issue about the HD Homerun not working

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I second 2BitSculptor's issue about the HD Homerun not working

The issue was added to Mantis this week.... :D

I would help if I were more code-savvy... all I can do is check to see if it is working or not. I can wait as long as the older TV-Server works with MP 1.0.

MediaPortal is helping me avoid using the 'dreaded' converter box... or buy cable or sat. :D I don't watch enough TV to warrant the expense, but having my Movie and Music collections at my fingertips is very satisfying.... but when the wife and I do sit down to watch TV, it is nice to have it all working.

:D again, to the Dev Team.

Regards,

Chuck (I'm even having some fun working on my own skin - and hopefully keeps me from going completely senile)

sintei

Portal Member
    December 13, 2007
    Im my eyes a bug: When using "TV-Server_weekly-snapshot" and you already have the TV server installed. Choosing adding TV-plugin to MP (unchecking TV SERVER) unistalls the TV server while it installs the TV-plugin!

You can see it that way:

uncheck = uninstall
    check = install

so if you want both, just leave both checked :p

Simone

I realize that now.
    But its misguiding when you want to "add" the plugin. As you understand, i unchecked the TV-Server because I already had it installed thinking it would install it again over my preavious installation.
    And again, why would anyone use the SVN to uninstall a TV server? :mad:

Anyways, great job on MP. Its a delight I wouldnt wanna be without.

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I am recording happily Digital Radio via the latest SVN but... the .TS file is not readable by the Music or TV players (even if the .TS extension is correctly configured).
    I'm sure on earlier versions recorded Radio .ts files did play. At the moment the only way I can play recorded radio is to manually process the recorded stream (strip out audio) to an .mpa file this then works. Obviously this is convoluted and not necessary in previous versions (I think?)

This has been a problem for quite som time now...However while the recording is still ongoing it's possible to listen to it from RecordedTV, but then when selecting a radiorecording the screen goes to fullscreen which is all black and of course wrong...IMO the whole Radio section is in need for a rework but that's another story...

//johnzered

MarkD

Portal Member
    May 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    :oops: I guess you are right, although after resetting the Cyberlink hardware accelleration, the flickering is back.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    MP hangs if CD ejected during play.

When playing a CD, I ejected it without first stopping playback in MP. This caused MP to hang.
    The only way I found to recover was to kill it with Task Manager.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    When playing a CD, I ejected it without first stopping playback in MP. This caused MP to hang.
    The only way I found to recover was to kill it with Task Manager.

Anyoen able to reproduce this issue? Looks like BASS player is infinitely trying to start CD audio playback and receives an error (as no CD is available anymore).

ASCIWhite

Portal Member
    February 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This could be possible, because DXVA is broken in Catalyst 8.11!

David

Hmm strange.. DXVA not broken with my system.. In fact never had such wonderful picture quality in any driver.
    DXVA checker says all enabled.

Any ideas why it is ok here. Have i overlooked something? :confused:

Edit: Fluke... DXVA broken, worked for a while then crash (Weird)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom