MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-30-2009 21-44h - Revision:24281.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskeeper

Portal Pro
January 5, 2007
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
same here, using xp, PowerDVD 9, pdvd9-h264 not using dxva,
framerate for 720p-channel limited to 30fps and stutter.

"old" txreader runs without problems and with dxva.

kzvscx

Portal Member
February 12, 2009
Home Country
Greece Greece
Hello friends, thanks a lot for the new svn,

When I try to resume the playback of a paused .mkv video with my MCE remote, the video stops and MP returns to the videos list instead of resuming the movie. I have tried this with 4 different .mkv files and the result is allways the same.

When I try to resume the same paused .mkv file from my keyboard or my mouse, the movie resumes as it should.

Also, resuming .ts, .avi, or other types of files with the MCE remote woks without a problem.

This is not a new issue as I have noticed it in the past. For example with svn 2831 it was the same (and maybe others as well).

Any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks again,
Chris

onyx666

Portal Pro
September 26, 2008
with this svn for some dvds the refresh rate is not correctly detected. these are ntsc dvds .ifo days 30 hz, however they ared etected as 23.976 hz (also seen in the logging).

i also have a problem with at lease one dvd that it stops playing after the menu black screen with sound for a few secs then mp hangs

photopeter

Portal Pro
August 14, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi.
Great work, folks!
The speed is much, much better now, tsreader didin't crash anymore,... This is definitely the best MePo ever....:D

If there's light there's shadow...
This Problem (see also at Mantis 2554) isn't solved completely. Those .ts files causing a crash on earlier SVN's don't crash any more, but didn't play video, just audio. I've tested it with all codecs I can access, always the same, no video...

Much better than the BEX Error but not the whole thing ;)

csapollo

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Home Country
Error occured while loading the plugin
MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen

It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded.

I've had this before - basically you need to disable upmix to 5.1 under my music (if not done already), then go to volume options and change to wav or master whichever is the opposite of the current setting. Hit ok, and should be fine..

Strange I know, but a few helped me when this happened last SVN :)

Also, can someone link me to the "old" tsreader just in case mine is broken. I installed it last night but didn't test HDTV too much on my standalone install, client worked fine on this SVN though..

ssjunior

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Wrong Mysql Version

Hi People,

After the upgrade from 24102 the following error started to show in error.log

2009-12-02 02:21:13.888687 [EPG Update thread]: Exception :Error: StatementErrorUnclassified
Gentle.Common.GentleException: select idProgram, idChannel, startTime, endTime, title, description, genre, state, originalAirDate, seriesNum, episodeNum, episodePart, episodeName, starRating, classification, parentalRating from Program where title = ?title and startTime >= ?startTime and idChannel = ?idChannel and (EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM startTime) >= EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM ?pStartTime)OR EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM startTime) =< EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM ?pEndTime)) and (EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM endTime) >= EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM ?pStartTime)OR EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM endTime) =< EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM ?pEndTime)) and DAYOFWEEK(startTime) in (1); ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=< EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM '2009-11-23 00:00:00')) and (EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FR' at line 1
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(UInt64& affectedRows, Int64& lastInsertId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetResultSet()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
at Gentle.Framework.SqlStatement.Execute(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tr)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.Execute(SqlStatement stmt, IDbConnection dbConnection, IDbTransaction dbTransaction)
at Gentle.Framework.SqlStatement.Execute()
at TvDatabase.Program.RetrieveWeekly(String title, DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime, Int32 channelId)
at TvDatabase.Schedule.ApplyProgramStates(Int32 idSchedule, Boolean clear)
at TvDatabase.Schedule.SynchProgramStatesForAll()
at TvDatabase.EpgDBUpdater.ImportPrograms(Channel dbChannel, IList`1 epgPrograms)
at TvDatabase.EpgDBUpdater.UpdateEpgForChannel(EpgChannel epgChannel)
at TvService.EpgCard.UpdateDatabaseThread()MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=< EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM '2009-11-23 00:00:00')) and (EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FR' at line 1
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(UInt64& affectedRows, Int64& lastInsertId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetResultSet()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()

The Mysql install came from the first install and is mysql 5.1.35.

Any ideas?

kind regards

ssjunior

UPDATE:

After upgrade to mysql 5.1.41 same problem.

Changed to SQLSERVER and the problem was solved.

Looks like that sql queries used are not compatible with mysql.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i still have massive problems with directx reinit.

To reproduce:
    - open tv guide
    - select a channel to view
    - stop live tv
    - answer question about deleting timeshiftfile with yes
    - boom :) nothing happens anymore and log loops in a DX error

This only happens, when i was in tv-guide just before.

onyx666

Portal Pro
    September 26, 2008
    hi.
    Great work, folks!
    The speed is much, much better now, tsreader didin't crash anymore,... This is definitely the best MePo ever....:D

If there's light there's shadow...
    This Problem (see also at Mantis 2554) isn't solved completely. Those .ts files causing a crash on earlier SVN's don't crash any more, but didn't play video, just audio. I've tested it with all codecs I can access, always the same, no video...

Much better than the BEX Error but not the whole thing ;)

maybe this is related to my problem where some dvd's also only have audio after the menu

Tarr

Portal Member
    September 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DirectVobSub Subtitle support is still broken (since 23908, think I've given some more details in that thread). It would be nice if it could be fixed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom