MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (3 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just a thought about MovingPictures. The selected list object has this little box (used for air date for TV-Series). Could this hold the rating stars somehow? I'm guessing it's not possible, so if not, could you use a png without it for this screen? Long titles on top of that looks a bit bad. Thanks.

Emph

Attachments

• moving.jpg
      moving.jpg
      57.4 KB

rolls1400

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    bump

Just wanted to say this skin is amazing! I never knew how much nicer a skin could make mediaportal. The weather in the top right and the rss are also incredible..thanks for including those!!

I have one problems though.

On the home screen as i scroll down to tv series it switchs to watch your and the tv series disappears. This also happens on check the weather.

Anyone else getting this? Ill post a ss if you want...

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Brownghost: See my (edited) post for screen.
    Emph

Wee thanks.. great.. 1 qustion tho.. how did you get your description Front so small
    my front is BOLD like ;(

Here are some screens showing what I mean about the "now playing" window, and also of my empty series descriptions.

Emph
    I have made a slightly different xml for mptvseries. maybe you want to try it.

Thanks for the new XML for TV series much better i think :)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Works fine now with the updated version. I forgot to update the plugins :)
    Two questions, is it easy to make MP start with the menu focussed on another item/label? It always starts with 90001, but that is one of the things I hardly ever use in MP. (I'm a total xml n00b). The other thing is regarding MyTrailers. Icon view only looks good when they're actually an icon, so in the main screen it looks stupid (no offense). I've suggested to the maker of MyTrailers that it remembers a view per section, so you can choose list view for the main section and icon view for the trailers, but in the mean time list view with an icon looked okay. In monochrome, it shows an icon for every trailer even in list view, is this possible in MediaStream?

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Just a thought about MovingPictures. The selected list object has this little box (used for air date for TV-Series). Could this hold the rating stars somehow? I'm guessing it's not possible, so if not, could you use a png without it for this screen? Long titles on top of that looks a bit bad. Thanks.

Emph

The only problem with that would be that I don't think theres a way for the stars to follow the movies place in the list, it would work if the scrolloffset was the same the whole way, but it won't be in the top and the bottom of the list. Thus the stars wouldnt be next to the correct movie when you hit the top/bottom of the list.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Here are some screens showing what I mean about the "now playing" window, and also of my empty series descriptions.

Emph

There is a bug in the xml im not sure if its only yours.
    go to tvseries, go to a show. click remote left or right, select ALL
    now see the show name in the top, its on top of ALL.
    So you have ALL + SerisName both same location hehe..

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Im having some problems whit crashes, ive had them ever since i installed mediastreet skinn.

look
    2008-11-22 20:24:29.144797 [ERROR][MPMain]: Unable to start plugin:MediaStream.MediaStream exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaStream.MediaStream.Start()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.Start()

Now P ill add here my logs and 2 screenshots.
    please take a log, do you thing its your plugin thats crashing my system?
    or one of the other.. then ill go bugg them hehe

Let me try to explain this, strange Crashing.

I’m not sure what broken, but something is.
    I’m trying to figure out what it is, so I can get it fixed.

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Start media portal and do nothing wait 5-7 minutes and it will crash.
    (See images 1 and 2)
    2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Start media portal, play a movie, dvd, xvid what ever you like, after 5-7 minutes it will crash

3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Sometimes I can get it to run, and crash, but the crash dos not close it down, and I can still use it, this is the best way if any.
    As I can now just use it like I want, and it will not crash any more, I can play and see my movies and so on.

What have I don to try and deal whit this.
    1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Updates vista fully
    2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Updates my drivers, audio, video, Directx
    3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Updatet all plugins I use in my MP..

Attachments

• error even if i just not touch mp for 5 to 7 minutes.jpg
      error even if i just not touch mp for 5 to 7 minutes.jpg
      136 KB
    • error even if i just not touch mp for 5 to 7 minutes-hit close Then ill see this.jpg
      error even if i just not touch mp for 5 to 7 minutes-hit close Then ill see this.jpg
      99.8 KB

knop3se

Portal Member
    September 19, 2008
    Ängelholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nice work! Mediaportal looks truly beautiful for the first time IMO.

I have a problem with MP-Tvseries though, my tv episode thumbnails are gone, the thumbnail area is just blank now. Now, i have imported logo and formatting rules for the first time today (the ones that came with this skin) and the logos display correctly beneath the episode but does this interfere with the actual episode thumbnails??? I'm talking about the TV episode images that get downloaded from thetvdb.com, it worked previously.
    If logo and formatting rules should'nt interfere, what settings could i try?

EDIT: I added a screenshot to illustrate the problem. ( I resized the screenshot down in Photoshop from 1920x1080 to 1024)

Heres a link to thetvdb.com and the image that should show in MP: http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=72023&seasonid=3371&id=70900&lid=7

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Emph

There is a bug in the xml im not sure if its only yours.
    go to tvseries, go to a show. click remote left or right, select ALL
    now see the show name in the top, its on top of ALL.
    So you have ALL + SerisName both same location hehe..

What version of tvseries plugin are you using?

On mine I can only select view all by pressing info-key on the remote, but not on going left or right. I have the latest svn version and there's also not the problem you described.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom