MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (1 Viewer)

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm having a problem with musicoverlay:

When I play a song (not adding it to playlist) and then go to Now playing or Lyrics and go back again to the current view the musicoverlay is gone. It's still visible in other plugins but won't ever come back in mymusic until I close MP and start it again.

This doesn't happen in Blue3 or Blue2, but I've seen it in other skins.

Has anybody a hint what's causing it?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I see the description when MP-TV Series is loaded, so that one has me puzzled... I can se why more banners would be useful. I think I'll make an alternative screen with 8 banners or so. Another challenge with MP-TV Series is that the video-overlay is over the banners...hmm...

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I see the description when MP-TV Series is loaded, so that one has me puzzled... I can se why more banners would be useful. I think I'll make an alternative screen with 8 banners or so. Another challenge with MP-TV Series is that the video-overlay is over the banners...hmm...

This looks great. Thanks.

Darre: Yes, I saw what you did there. :D God, this thread is so full of life.

Emph

Attachments

• tvseries.jpg
      tvseries.jpg
      79 KB

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Here are some screens showing what I mean about the "now playing" window, and also of my empty series descriptions.

Emph

I have made a slightly different xml for mptvseries. maybe you want to try it.
    Please add screenshot to your post :)
    would be nice, then its easy to see the change you made, and decide if one wants to use the file.
    thanks bro :)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    pilehave
    OK here my screenshot - i can read the dates on the screenshot but not on my 32" LCD they're too small. Another issue i have - there is no difference between folders where are recordings of one series and non folders.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
      Unbenannt.jpg
      88.1 KB

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I have made a slightly different xml for mptvseries. maybe you want to try it.

It's a very nice layout, but it would be perfect if it used the same fonts as the default layout uses...

I haven't changed anything for the fonts, but comparing it to emphatics screenshot they look different :confused:. Maybe I have forgotten to copy the fonts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom