MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just updated the skin, so if you're having problems with lost focus, please try and download again - the process-plugin was also updated so focus should be set correctly on startup.

The topbar was missing some images and was misaligned. This should be fixed, remember to remove the cache after updating. I really want to do my own buttons, but for now they´re just copied from the Monochrome skin.

When MediaPortal loads the first time it should focus on the item that was first entered in the menu-editor. This first item gets the ID of 90001.

When you navigate between the screens the skin should remember which module you selected, but at the moment when you unfocuses the topbar in home-screen, the item with ID 90001 is focused no matter what.

@BrownGhost: Thx for the screenshots! Focus problem should be fixed if you download again. Remember to take a backup of your current myHome.xml if you don't want to make it again ;)

@maqe: The outdated skin problem can be fixed for using a newer SVN or by editing the file references.xml and change

Code:
    <version>0.9.3.0</version>

to

Code:
    <version>0.9.2.0</version>

Would be very nice if you could put an input field next to background so you easily can link to your own backgrounds. Like "emulator_bg.png". Less searching and editing. :D

Here's some plugin ID's:

28050 MTV Music Videos
    3001 Play DVD
    5678 My Emulators
    61901 My Torrents

I'm not 100% sure about Play DVD since I almost never use it though.
    Emph

Good ide, will do that...perhaps tonight, but if not then tomorrow.

I know the plugin-window isn't the most beautifull and I'll have to fix it...

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    How does the MyHome.xml generator work? If I enter a few ID's for items I want and I press generate, all I get is a black screen without any entries.

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    New version works like a charm! I'm using it at Full HD and if there's any positioning issue I haven't noticed it yet. Only thing I'm missing is MyYoutube, and also Last.FM is not working... the same happened here with Aeon (maybe I have something screwed in my system, I don't know), I tried to use Darre's version (which I used before and much prefer) but didn't work, so I tried the original one supplied with Aeon skin and worked perfectly. In MediaStream it didn't work from the first moment, screen shows up but if you choose to start/change stream simply nothing happens ... :(

But I must say I'm more than happy with this skin, which is so perfect and professional-looking that makes me believe it should be the MP standard :)

Thanks for your great work, pilehave :)

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Sorry no longer works for me anymore since I downloaded the new version :( Menu appears briefly then disappears and can only see some box outlines. I am not using basic home screen either.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New version looks great for me. Focused meny etc. Is the RSS ticker supposed to support a logo? I currently have Aftonbladet as my supplier and the logo is just kinda hovering above the feed. Perhaps if logo is not supported, you could move it off screen?

Emph

Attachments

• mediastream.jpg
      mediastream.jpg
      120.9 KB

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Ok worked out bug must be due to not being focused on a menu item. If I use mouse to move up a bit can see menu items, but if I then move the mouse pointer between 2 items the menu disappears as below! Any ideas?

Attachments

• media.jpg
      media.jpg
      42.8 KB

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just updated the skin, so if you're having problems with lost focus, please try and download again - the process-plugin was also updated so focus should be set correctly on startup.

The topbar was missing some images and was misaligned. This should be fixed, remember to remove the cache after updating. I really want to do my own buttons, but for now they´re just copied from the Monochrome skin.

When MediaPortal loads the first time it should focus on the item that was first entered in the menu-editor. This first item gets the ID of 90001.

When you navigate between the screens the skin should remember which module you selected, but at the moment when you unfocuses the topbar in home-screen, the item with ID 90001 is focused no matter what.

@BrownGhost: Thx for the screenshots! Focus problem should be fixed if you download again. Remember to take a backup of your current myHome.xml if you don't want to make it again ;)

P... you tha man cool, thanks a lot, i can confirm that my bugs
    1,2,3 are now fixed.. weee :D

This skin just makes MP 50% better....

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When I play radio (via Floppy DTV-C) this kins hangs, the music plays, but I cant go back and a reset is needed.
    This is not the case with Monochrome or AEON......
    Anybody else got this?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry no longer works for me anymore since I downloaded the new version :( Menu appears briefly then disappears and can only see some box outlines. I am not using basic home screen either.

Well, I probably should have written somewhere that it isn't possible to use the mouse on the menus in myHome - you should use the up/down keys or a remote.

The menu is composed of several layers swapping place and focus is made with onup and ondown - which are no go with a mouse :(

:sorry:

New version works like a charm! I'm using it at Full HD and if there's any positioning issue I haven't noticed it yet. Only thing I'm missing is MyYoutube, and also Last.FM is not working... the same happened here with Aeon (maybe I have something screwed in my system, I don't know), I tried to use Darre's version (which I used before and much prefer) but didn't work, so I tried the original one supplied with Aeon skin and worked perfectly. In MediaStream it didn't work from the first moment, screen shows up but if you choose to start/change stream simply nothing happens ... :(

But I must say I'm more than happy with this skin, which is so perfect and professional-looking that makes me believe it should be the MP standard :)

Thanks for your great work, pilehave :)

LastFM worked a few days ago, but I can see that it isn't now, will fix it as soon as possible.

New version looks great for me. Focused meny etc. Is the RSS ticker supposed to support a logo? I currently have Aftonbladet as my supplier and the logo is just kinda hovering above the feed. Perhaps if logo is not supported, you could move it off screen?

Emph

I'll position the logo in the next update, I just didn't test it (lazy me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom