MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (1 Viewer)

Yabba

Portal Pro
July 13, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
And indeed it works... now MediaPortal is 99,9% perfect :)

Thanks, pilehave :)

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Great skin by the way!

I was trying out Moving Pictures - as you can see below if the movie title is too long it cuts it off because of the list:

Attachments

• movingpictures.JPG
      movingpictures.JPG
      189.4 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you have media playing while in Moving Pictures, the overlay really crashes with the rest of the layout for the Filmstrip view. Is it possible to set visibility to just for Filmstrip? Or lower the info field in that view so it looks better?

I normally only use List view for Moving Pictures, but your Filmstrip view is damn sexy. :D
    Emph

Attachments

• mediastream.jpg
      mediastream.jpg
      82.1 KB

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Fantastic skin but i'm not able to read the date in recordings and timer programming - cause it's too small... ?!

rolls1400

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just wanted to say this skin is amazing! I never knew how much nicer a skin could make mediaportal. The weather in the top right and the rss are also incredible..thanks for including those!!

I have one problems though.

On the home screen as i scroll down to tv series it switchs to watch your and the tv series disappears. This also happens on check the weather.

Anyone else getting this? Ill post a ss if you want...

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2007
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    +1 for For the record

And Mvids.xml.... Ill start on Mvids, but if someone gets one before me, then probably all the better :p

Can we get this uploaded somewhere.... or maybe its just me but its coming down intolerably slow...

>>NVM, ignore the previous, appears my ISP is just lame :sigh:

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Look really great but I think having two rows of series is just too small, I have to browse through 9 pages now. Is there a way to make it show more rows? And when MP starts, the focus is off the menu so I have to hover my mouse over it before I can use it.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I use the default Philehave has made, it does work and looks really good ... except for my TV series, I think having two rows of series is just too small, I have to browse through 9 pages now. Is there a way to make it show more rows?

If you configure MP-TV Series to use "Text view" for series view instead of "Graphical view" you'll get a list similar to Moving Pictures in List view. Alas, banners are squeezed into the space where posters are supposed to be. If this is related to the plugin, I'm guessing that there's a fix coming in the next release of MP-TV Series but it could be skin related.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom