MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (1 Viewer)

Sleeper

Portal Member
October 24, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks ben shortening the name has sorted it!
i've tried associating images but it's a no go.. not to worry everything else seems to be working great
:D

Can you Please Tell me where im able to make the Name shorter!?
I got this Problem with the Series Plugin. The Full name "MP-TVSeries" is displayed but i cant find where i can make this name shorter.

Thanks for your help!

MediaStream has its own config applet in the configuration screen, there you can assign images to menu items, sort them, rename them, add them ... If you want to add extra images, place them in the media folder and edit MediaStream.xml in ProgramData (Vista) or Application Data (XP, but I'm not sure about this one since I don't use XP).

Ok Thank you, I knew this Menu and also tried to change the Name before I posted. My Problem was that I forgot to click on the "Update" button and then i was Wondering why it didnt work.

Now it works thanks for this great skin!

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For those of you who want to try out the TV Gemist plugin:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/398100-post457.html

It should do the trick for now. Basically only the main screen is altered to support the new live tv-streams and the xml's it requires are added. All the extra options that were in pilehaves skinfiles have been removed, it has the same options a blue3(wide) since the other options aren't supported anymore (I think).

G0141

Portal Member
    December 26, 2006
    Glasgow
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    widebanners in list view

Hi, wondering if someone could point me in the right direct. Attached a pic of my screen using mediastream at present and a simulation of what I would like the screen to look like, with the widebanners replacing the list of tv shows. No sure where to start . . . would appreciate some help. Thanks

Attachments

• media3.jpg
      media3.jpg
      325.3 KB
    • media4.jpg
      media4.jpg
      328.6 KB

lar1r

Portal Member
    August 25, 2007
    Milkdrop visualizations with Apr SVN, MediaStream, Milkdrop 2.1

Question
    1) Is it possible to get MediaStream coverart and song info tags overtop the milkdrop visualizations
    2) In xbmc it is possible to have the visualizations only cover the backdrop / fanart so that menus and Now Playing info are on top of the visualizations. Is this something that can be done in MediaPortal or does it also require MediaStream skin support?

Let me know if this is unrelated to mediastream, and I will post elsewhere

Thx

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Does anyone know how to get MediaStream compatible with MediaPortal 1.01? I tried setting the version number to 1.0.1.0 (same as in Blue3), which normally removed the skin incompatibility warning, but no succes this time.

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi , I have a section setup using "videos" to display my home videos , I have thumbnails created for all videos using thumbnailer but this theme does not seem to use them if I switch to bluewide they show correctly .. p.s I'm trying to use them in list mode, but the only thing that shows is the no thumb .. thumbnail.
    ios there anything I may be missing or have to setup?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does anyone know how to get MediaStream compatible with MediaPortal 1.01? I tried setting the version number to 1.0.1.0 (same as in Blue3), which normally removed the skin incompatibility warning, but no succes this time.
    And you're sure you have the Mediastream.dll in the plugins\process folder and have it (re)configured if you have installed MediaPortal 1.01 fresh? Or did you upgrade from 1.0?

Emph

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi , I have a section setup using "videos" to display my home videos , I have thumbnails created for all videos using thumbnailer but this theme does not seem to use them if I switch to bluewide they show correctly .. p.s I'm trying to use them in list mode, but the only thing that shows is the no thumb .. thumbnail.
    ios there anything I may be missing or have to setup?

I don't know if that will work when using shares view, I guess you'd have to make a database and assign the thumnails, or put every home video in it's own folder and place a folder.jpg for that movie in it. There's an updated myvideos.xml a few posts back or in the bugfixes thread.

And you're sure you have the Mediastream.dll in the plugins\process folder and have it (re)configured if you have installed MediaPortal 1.01 fresh? Or did you upgrade from 1.0?

Emph

Fresh install, I was running the latest SVN so an upgrade was impossible. I have all the dll's and plugins in place, everythings reconfigured and it all works fine, except for the skin incompatibility warning at startup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom