MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (3 Viewers)

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, changing to MediaStream then removing plugin, removing cache did the trick

Only one last thing is that the title Moving picture isnt shown when it is highlighted. Thats all :)

Thank you Thank you

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Unfortunately the labels will hide the text if it is too wide, and "Moving Pictures" is. You have some options, you can change the fontsize (see fonts.xml) or change the labels to "fadelabel".

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Unfortunately the labels will hide the text if it is too wide, and "Moving Pictures" is. You have some options, you can change the fontsize (see fonts.xml) or change the labels to "fadelabel".

No problem, i make up a nice name then ;) thank you again for helping me out

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Small question Pilehave, what does the <onright>99</onright> do in myhome.xml for controls 801,802,901 & 902? Onright in the main menu normally gives me a blank menu bar. I was looking for an onright to go to the now playing window, but I accidentally figured out I can just press the red button on my remote to minimize/maximize my videos/music :D
    I've changed the <onright> to it's corresponding label. 801 now has an <onright>801</onright>, 802 has an <onright>802</onright> etc, and now my main menu seems to work just fine.

But ... I must have broken something, so what is id 99?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Small question Pilehave, what does the <onright>99</onright> do in myhome.xml for controls 801,802,901 & 902? Onright in the main menu normally gives me a blank menu bar. I was looking for an onright to go to the now playing window, but I accidentally figured out I can just press the red button on my remote to minimize/maximize my videos/music :D
    I've changed the <onright> to it's corresponding label. 801 now has an <onright>801</onright>, 802 has an <onright>802</onright> etc, and now my main menu seems to work just fine.

99 should be the video-window :)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

99 should be the video-window :)

Really? Strange ... when I don't have a video playing, it makes all the text disappear when I press right on my remote and when a video is playing, it never went to the video-windows. Don't actually remember if it cleared the text when pressing right with a video-window present though, I hardly use it but sometimes when I'm pressing too much buttons (or the wrong one at least) I got stuck with the video-windows not knowing the red (teletext) button on the remote works as an alt-tab :D

I remembered I had issues with it before and going trough this topic I stumbled upon this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediastream-305/mediastream-pilehave-upd-18-07-09-a-48817/index52.html#post358824

This didn't work anymore though. Thanks for the info (and the dll for 1.1.0 alpha, maybe I'll take a look at it now).

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't see an answer in this sub-forum so my apologies if it's old ground :

I'm on XP SP3, running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha and dowloaded this skin tonight (including the 1507 dll update)

I've been into Config to enable and customise the menu, but I can't get a background to appear on anything.

I've tried setting the image and setting the image folder, neither of which appear to have done anything - so I end up with a black screen (an image I have seen a few times in this very thread, but no answer to resolve it :-(

There must be something I've not done correctly ?
    :confused:

Please help me :D

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't see an answer in this sub-forum so my apologies if it's old ground :

I'm on XP SP3, running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha and dowloaded this skin tonight (including the 1507 dll update)

I've been into Config to enable and customise the menu, but I can't get a background to appear on anything.

I've tried setting the image and setting the image folder, neither of which appear to have done anything - so I end up with a black screen (an image I have seen a few times in this very thread, but no answer to resolve it :-(

There must be something I've not done correctly ?
    :confused:

Please help me :D

My bad...the Alpha-plugin needs the backgrounds to be placed in the folder skin\MediaStream 1.0.1\Media\Wallpapers

I have updated the first post to reflect this :sorry:

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for the quick reply !

I'll try this later and report back.

Chris

sogge

Portal Pro
    September 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    4TR - For the record

I just installed "For the record" and have problems with the view for the recorded programs. it just don't work correctly. I can not change view to list mode, when I go to blue3wide skin, change the view there to 'list' and switch back to mediasteam there are no programs shown (in blue3wide it works fine so I supose it must be a skin problem).

Do you have any updates or working skin files for this problem?

Sorry if I missed the post, but I searched around and couldn't find a solution.

Thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom