idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Glenn said:
    Hi,
    Those thinge with the exception of wwitv.com have been noted. I will add wwitv.com to my list once I work out what it is

Glenn

The problem lies in the LAST.FM Mepo XML

THe BLueTwo works but copying the xml from bluetwo to mepo still makes last.fm not work

trojkolka

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've been testing the latest MEPO svn build and the following things i noticed:

- when going from windowed mode standard size to windowed maximized all labels become way to big and in home menu unreadable
    - TV section is OK
    - My Tetris background of gamefield runs over the first line which makes it's hard to notice where the blocks will hold.
    - My Sudoku is OK (but the labels of block and show invalid moves run a little bit over the true false image)
    - Settings while scanning/reorganizing music labels go out of the processbox
    - Movie Info screen when playing a movie. The movie information is overlapped by the moviebox where the movie is playing.
    - My weather is OK
    - My TV series, when playing a tv serie in the tvguide window the small tv serie box where the tv serie is playing overlaps the information text.
    - My Music Videos is OK
    - Uitzendinggemist doesn't have a mepo yet ( i told you this earlier don;t rush it it will come in time i assume but it's missing so that's why i wrote it here again)
    - Now playing mepo doesn't have correct width and height ad looks misformed this way
    - Now playing full screen still contains BlueTwo (in now playing screen press x to get there) GUI/information label
    - My lastFM has two mepo when not playing in video screen this is inconsistent with for example the now playing screen.
    - My LastFM has two mepo's in the down left corner one misformed like on now playing screen and the other one has height problems. and are overlapping each other.

This was all i could find in my first run trough i hope you appreciate it. I love your skin and it's nearly perfect for me already. Keep it up Glenn

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    btw: glenn - did you notice that on Playing Now and Last.FM some labels changed back to fadelabels?

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Okay. I can't get mylastfm working at all so i can't check it. That logo is there in configuration/plugins but i cannot activate it or see it in my skin. i want to get on top of it but need help.. Anyone have any clues?

Glenn

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    last.fm radio depends on the audioscrobbler plugin where you need to enter a valid account to get radio streams. Save the config after audioscrobbler once.

This also explains why the music playlist part is still looking that ugly although music lovers would see it 85% of the time :D

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Glenn,

What about X-mass MePo's. Would be a nice touch for the festive season.

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Glenn,

What about X-mass MePo's. Would be a nice touch for the festive season.

Given I'm spending my nights tracking errant pupils back into MePo's eyes and i have a 'todo' list longer than my arm, it's unlikely. Might do a christmas card with him though :)

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Glenn said:
    Hi,
    Those thinge with the exception of wwitv.com have been noted. I will add wwitv.com to my list once I work out what it is

Glenn

The problem lies in the LAST.FM Mepo XML

THe BLueTwo works but copying the xml from bluetwo to mepo still makes last.fm not work

"Not work" how? Just not there?

Glenn

Not work like in this :D

2006-12-04 18:16:46.000000 [Info.][MPMain]: GUIControlFactory.Create: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: iterationCount

at System.Windows.Media.Animation.RepeatBehavior.Pars e(String text)
    at System.Windows.Media.Animation.RepeatBehaviorConve rter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
    at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertFromStr ing(String text)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.ConvertX mlStringToObject(String valueName, String valueText, Type type)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.UpdateCo ntrolWithXmlData(GUIControl control, Type controlType, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.Create(I nt32 dwParentId, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)

2006-12-04 18:16:46.000000 [Info.][MPMain]: Parent: 0 Id: 0
    2006-12-04 18:16:46.296875 [Info.][MPMain]: GUIControlFactory.Create: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: iterationCount

at System.Windows.Media.Animation.RepeatBehavior.Pars e(String text)
    at System.Windows.Media.Animation.RepeatBehaviorConve rter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
    at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertFromStr ing(String text)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.ConvertX mlStringToObject(String valueName, String valueText, Type type)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.UpdateCo ntrolWithXmlData(GUIControl control, Type controlType, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlFactory.Create(I nt32 dwParentId, XmlNode pControlNode, IDictionary defines)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom