What font do you like best for MePo?

• Total voters

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Pushing fps to 100 fixed it for me. Thx zombie! Looking @ Mepo Green Wide @ 2560 x 1600 now. Had to make a couple of XML changes for some glitches. Really really good work!

Please pass on any fixes/improvement to me so I can propagate them through the other skins and pass it on to others.

Glenn

batrad

Portal Member
    November 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Glenn,

Great Skin..Tried the Green one on my MPC..Have some issues with the MS Remote.. Most of the keys don't work.. They work in BlueSkin (default)
    e.g the Windows Key in Blue brings you back to home screen from where ever you are
    Another issue is when you try to import data from IMDB..and you hit cancel..the MP stops responding..in Skin Blue..you get back to the previous screen..
    Also if you have the news feed plugin enabled with no URL's defined..the MP stops working..Blue you can escape back to home using the Windows Key

Thanks

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    That's odd as MePo is just a skin mod of Blue two, The XML is largely the same (unless those were bugs in Blue Two that Boliermaker has since fixed and I haven't.) I will endeavor to check them out.

Glenn

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Glenn,

Great Skin..Tried the Green one on my MPC..Have some issues with the MS Remote.. Most of the keys don't work.. They work in BlueSkin (default)
    e.g the Windows Key in Blue brings you back to home screen from where ever you are
    Another issue is when you try to import data from IMDB..and you hit cancel..the MP stops responding..in Skin Blue..you get back to the previous screen..
    Also if you have the news feed plugin enabled with no URL's defined..the MP stops working..Blue you can escape back to home using the Windows Key

Thanks

This is intersting as my MCE remote works fine here. The Windows button brings me home.

Where are you in MP when you are trying to import data from IMDB? I don't know.
    Thanks,

Glenn

CHli

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Glenn,

Could you please replace your myburner.xml with the current bluetwo's one ? Because there where some added things.

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hi Glenn,

Could you please replace your myburner.xml with the current bluetwo's one ? Because there where some added things.

Ha! I have just spent the night rebuilding MePo completely from the latest Blue Two. :D
    I have to do a few more tweaks but it's 12:20 again and I have 8:00am meetings :rolleyes:

I also have a database of all requested additions as well as noted bugs. I will try to work through as many of those as I can before I post.

Soon, CHli.

Glenn

RSykes

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    TV Guide Screen

grassynoel, I did notice a flicker on the tvguide screen like lines going across every few seconds, I don't see it on any other screen.

Everything else is excellent.

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of how to get the channel number on the TvGuide screen, is this in the Skin or somewhere else?

Thanks

Robert

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of how to get the channel number on the TvGuide screen, is this in the Skin or somewhere else?
    Robert

If you are talking about Channel Logo.
    No, it's not a part of the skin. There are some excelent collections to download here in the forum. It has to be made per country, so it depends on your location.
    UK and SWE I've seen,,,and Germany to, I think.

You can also cut logo from channel home page and save it in .png format. Save it in ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\TV\Logos

Happy hunting!

RSykes

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Channel Number

Hi Karlake,

No I want to display the channel number like Skyone is 140, because i still cannot get my remote to change channels on my STB I have to change manually but have to remember the channel number.

Thanks

Robert

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hi Karlake,

No I want to display the channel number like Skyone is 140, because i still cannot get my remote to change channels on my STB I have to change manually but have to remember the channel number.

Thanks

Robert

I don't know enough about the whole lot to answer that. I susupect the data is there somewhere and can be called by the skin but would not know where to start. It would have to be a toggle because I personally wouldn't want them.

I'll leave it for someone with more experience than me to answer.

GLenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom