Merry Xmas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
Replies
Views
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom