Microsoft remote starts MCE and MP (1 Viewer)

lujo

Portal Pro
April 19, 2008
I know that there was a sollution to this problem but I can't find it anymore.
When I press green button I want that only MP starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom