Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

using the Mini Display Plugin with irTrans display - all seems to work well, cheers.
Just a couple of niggling issues: when sitting on BasicHome screen, the display shows 'MediaPortal' & the date/time - when moving left/right to select different modules (TV, Movies, Music, etc) I would expect the display to show the name of the currently selected module, instead it just shows 'Basichome'. Same behaviour in the TV-Series plugin - when in the main screen, showing all the different series, I would expect the display to show the name of the currently selected series as you browse through them; instead, it just shows 'My Tv Series' (even though I have the 'My' prefix turned off in config - not terribly important), until you enter into the actual series, then it shows the series 'name' and the name of the different episodes as you scroll through them (as it should when in main series screen & basichome screen). The display shows the correct info as you browse through the Music/Movies modules, would be good to have it work like this in BasicHome and Tv Series.

Cheers:D

elevation1

Portal Pro
May 15, 2008
I have an Vfd antec Veris and this is my problem with minidisplay (imon manager is set on "always off"):
1) with these settings ImageShack - Hosting :: settingminidisplaywl9.jpg the text is on VFD but the remote works after 20seconds... first 20seconds works only as mouse (and sometimes i have to push right click on imon to select mouse) and not as keyboard...
2) with the same settings and in "advance/display type/autodetect" there is no text on VFD but remote works immediatly

Please help me!!! thanks

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
For the Protocol!:

i have a new case. its called: Antec Fusion remote black.

manufacturer informations here: http://www.antec.com/ec/productDetails.php?ProdID=08770

this case has an imon lcd build in.

now we come to the interesting part:

also this display, shows me a working clock, in standby or hibernation mode!!!

is this also special hardware like my gmc avc m1 case?

its the secound case that shows me a working clock in standby or hibernation mode.

now please be honest: how probably is that, that two different cases, from two different manufactureres, with two different displays (gmc has had vfd-display) can show a working clock in standby and hibernation mode?

is it more probably, that i have also this time "special hardware" or is it more probably that i was right from the beginning, with my viewing, that the display can show a working clock in the spoken modes???

plse be honest and ask this yourself. i already know the answer!

to avoid any complications with the display-driver-developer, i end this theme. now i have the proof for what i was saying the whole time. for what i get in trouble with the display-driver-developer and he told me that i was not welcome anymore for display-support.
i don t have forgotten this all. like i said. this point is now over for me and i know that i was right the whole time.

the true must spoken out! only for this, i createt this post.

regards
parkuhr

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

using the Mini Display Plugin with irTrans display - all seems to work well, cheers.
    Just a couple of niggling issues: when sitting on BasicHome screen, the display shows 'MediaPortal' & the date/time - when moving left/right to select different modules (TV, Movies, Music, etc) I would expect the display to show the name of the currently selected module, instead it just shows 'Basichome'. Same behaviour in the TV-Series plugin - when in the main screen, showing all the different series, I would expect the display to show the name of the currently selected series as you browse through them; instead, it just shows 'My Tv Series' (even though I have the 'My' prefix turned off in config - not terribly important), until you enter into the actual series, then it shows the series 'name' and the name of the different episodes as you scroll through them (as it should when in main series screen & basichome screen). The display shows the correct info as you browse through the Music/Movies modules, would be good to have it work like this in BasicHome and Tv Series.

Cheers:D

I have the same with my iMON VFD

mantus

Portal Member
    July 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where do i get this plugin?
    On the download page isn't an svn anymore.

I've got the MP1RC3 installed.

Meier

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom