Status
Not open for further replies.

CypherMK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 11, 2009
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Is it possible to show more then one line of information? I f I change rows to 2 or more I still only get 1 line of info. With big letters.

In the old driver I could see 2 lines being displayed.

Stéphane Lenclud

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 29, 2013
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    With the new iMON LCD only has one line. To get two lines you'll need to use the older iMON with older drivers.
    I wonder if the older driver could work without iMON at all. You could try unstalling iMON and try the older drivers.

I think some people set it to two rows and use the advanced settings to get the results they want. You will still get one line of text but with a different content.

CypherMK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 11, 2009
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    With the new iMON LCD only has one line. To get two lines you'll need to use the older iMON with older drivers.
    I wonder if the older driver could work without iMON at all. You could try unstalling iMON and try the older drivers.

I think some people set it to two rows and use the advanced settings to get the results they want. You will still get one line of text but with a different content.
    If I remember correctly, I need the imon software to get the display to work. But I liked the way it worked with the older driver. Only issue I had was using the equalizer with the old driver. The music playback would go mad!

So there is no way to get two lines of info a with the new imon software? I think I will go back using the old software.

Thanks for helping!

Stéphane Lenclud

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 29, 2013
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Newest iMON LCD is single line only.

I'm sure you can find the old drivers somewhere in the forums. I wonder if they could be on our team FTP too. Someone will have to check.

CypherMK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 11, 2009
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    I still have the old ones. I have 7.60 lying around somewhere. I was hoping to get the same functionality with new driver as with the old one,with a working equaliser

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    S Mini Display MP 1.24 no Volume OSD no action for keys Mini Display 0
    F Mini EPG more information? WMC Skin 4
    G [solved] Mini EPG purpose? General 2
    frankteb [solved] Suche Mini ITX Board für einen Client Mainboards/CPU/RAM 3
    zunixnuz TV Mini-EPG long text cropped on bottom side Titan Skin Feedback 0
    P External Capture Cards General 3
    F 1.25.0 Display corruption Bugreports 0
    M Problems with VFD Display after standby- Futaba DM140GINK Mini Display 0
    D Display Day of week in TV Guide? Feature Requests 0
    CyberSimian [Proposal] Tool to display time of next recording MediaPortal 1 0
    X [solved] Display needs to be turned on for TV services to function General 1
    M 2nd (Touch-)Display Support on MediaPortal 2 such MPDisplay++? General 2
    M [Suche] Display Futaba mdm166a Marktplatz 0
    N [fixed] [MP2-822] Folder View is not displaying individual media share elements Submit: Bug Reports 4
    HTPCSourcer Special (foreign) characters don't display correctly in EPG MediaPortal 2 4
    P Recommendations for Spectrum Analyzer/VU Metre/Graphical EQ for second display General 0
    azzuro [fixed] [MP2-813] Album artist filter wrong display Submit: Bug Reports 75
    Dark Eyes Display subtitles on a separate display or device MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    P TV recording not displaying episode titles or going into series General 10
    S Display non english folder name, subtitle, etc. General 23
    S [solved] Movie SRT subtitle didn't display on client 2.2 Archive 18
    A Mediaportal 2.2.1 - Some series posters not displaying General 6
    M [Pending] Fix for Inconsistent date display in TV Guide Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 1
    drumrob Inconsistent date display in TV Guide 1.22 Pre Release 15
    H Live TV info OSD not displaying number of audio channels General Support 3