Status
Not open for further replies.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it possible to show more then one line of information? I f I change rows to 2 or more I still only get 1 line of info. With big letters.

In the old driver I could see 2 lines being displayed.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With the new iMON LCD only has one line. To get two lines you'll need to use the older iMON with older drivers.
    I wonder if the older driver could work without iMON at all. You could try unstalling iMON and try the older drivers.

I think some people set it to two rows and use the advanced settings to get the results they want. You will still get one line of text but with a different content.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With the new iMON LCD only has one line. To get two lines you'll need to use the older iMON with older drivers.
    I wonder if the older driver could work without iMON at all. You could try unstalling iMON and try the older drivers.

I think some people set it to two rows and use the advanced settings to get the results they want. You will still get one line of text but with a different content.
    If I remember correctly, I need the imon software to get the display to work. But I liked the way it worked with the older driver. Only issue I had was using the equalizer with the old driver. The music playback would go mad! [emoji12]

So there is no way to get two lines of info a with the new imon software? I think I will go back using the old software.

Thanks for helping!

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Newest iMON LCD is single line only.

I'm sure you can find the old drivers somewhere in the forums. I wonder if they could be on our team FTP too. Someone will have to check.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I still have the old ones. I have 7.60 lying around somewhere. I was hoping to get the same functionality with new driver as with the old one,with a working equaliser

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom