minor issue with active recordings endtime (1 Viewer)

styrsven

Portal Pro
January 6, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Actually, I have now switched to a Kodi frontend, argus scheduler, and MP1 server, so it is a little tricky to produce logfiles.

The problem is visible in this post, where I slightly modified the display for better visibility (The error is also visible in the unmodified display.).
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/improved-recordings-dialog.129931/#post-1134213

In the upper left this code displays the start and end times for the first active recording, but they are the same;

Code:
        <control>
            <id>1</id>
            <type>fadelabel</type>
            <posX>140</posX>
             <posY>212</posY>
            <height>24</height>
            <width>150</width>
                    <font>font8</font>
                    <textcolor>FFffffff</textcolor>
            <label>#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active1.startTime - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active1.endTime</label>          
            <wrapString> ... </wrapString>
            <visible>!string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active1.title,)</visible>
                      <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
                       <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
                       <animation effect="slide" time="250" start="-1890,0">WindowOpen</animation>
                       <animation effect="slide" time="250" end="-1890,0">WindowClose</animation>
        </control>

At the bottom of the display the start and end times for the first scheduled recording is displayed with this code:

Code:
        <control Style="InfoValueDetails">
            <id>1</id>
            <type>fadelabel</type>
            <posX>760</posX>
                      <posY>938</posY>
            <font>font6</font>
                    <!--<textcolor>FF666666</textcolor>-->
            <label>(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled1.startTime - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled1.endTime)</label>
            <visible>!string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled1.title,)</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
                  <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
                  <animation effect="slide" time="250" start="-1890,0">WindowOpen</animation>
                  <animation effect="slide" time="250" end="-1890,0">WindowClose</animation>
        </control>

And that is displayed ok.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It is displaying the startTime, not the endTime.
    It shows what gives media portal:
    #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active" + i + ".endTime - rec.EndTime from TvDatabase.Recording :cool:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Because he said so.
    He said - I have now switched to a Kodi frontend, argus scheduler, and MP1 server, so it is a little tricky to produce logfiles.

I understand that this error was on a normal TV server, before he switched to Kody and Argus. :D

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just to clarify, when I reported this error I was running a clean MP1 install. I didn't use argus due to the skin support being better when not running Argus.

If you follow the link in the second post in this thread, you see the error:
    In the top right of the screen you see two currently recording programs. The start time is identical to the stop time.
    At the bottom of the page you see a list of the latest recordings, includng the currently recording programs. There the star time is different from the stop time.
    As far as I understand, this is not a skin issue (I double checked)m and the actual skin file that I used is attached there.

Users who are viewing this thread