[MOD] Different skin layout for WorldWeather plugin (New update 18/05/2012) (1 Viewer)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    After upgrading to the latest version it's working again.
    I upgrade the plugin to the latest stable release 1.0.1, without news. I don't see any Zodiac symbols :(

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have changed the layout a bit for my liking, too.

The screens below have the white frame now and the screens (watch, satellite, stars and calendar) are having the same dimensions, the same for the two icons condition and moonphase. Well don't know if these are the right names for, but I think it is not to hard to know what I mean. If you want the zodic icons as well, you should ask Maduk. I don't include them in the downloadable rar .

backup all files, copy the jpgs into the media folder and the xmls into the base folder.

View attachment 118933View attachment 118934View attachment 118935View attachment 118936View attachment 118937
    Hello Scorpie, where can I obtain these icons of the zodiac?

Thank you very much[DOUBLEPOST=1361968764][/DOUBLEPOST]
    try version 1.0.4
    thanks.

@ TOPOSPELEO
    can you update your mod to works fine with the latest WorldWeather plugin v.1.0.5 please? (particulary rssfeed section)

Thanks.
    Hello Mamachan,
    forgives the lateness but I have had this topic a bit of side, enclosure I send new xml receiving the idea of scorpie as for the dimensions of the windows and some another detail.
    It is tested by MP 1.3.0 RC and WW 1.1.1.
    I have a mistake detected in WorldWeatherHolidays.xml about which I am going to inform Micropolis, already I will tell you when it should have the solution.

As for the RSSFeed, if only you have a maximum of 1 in a certain location you must use the WorldWeatherNormalCondition.xml, if you are going to have a maximum of 2 the WorldWeatherNormalCondition 2 FEED.xml and with 3 the WorldWeatherNormalCondition 3 FEED.xml.

Any doubt you comment on me and I try to help you from my few conociemientos.

A greeting

Attachments

• Media.rar
      213 KB
    • RAÍZ DE MEDIA PORTAL.rar
      7.6 KB
    • SKIN - STREAMEDMP.rar
      38.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom