[MOD] Different skin layout for WorldWeather plugin (New update 18/05/2012) (1 Viewer)

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
It wanted to share the different personalized xml that I have realized.
I have not invented anything, have limited myself to modifying and extending contributions of other companions, but fodder that they could interest to someone.
One of the things that I have done has been to implement the sight tells the history and the graphs of the trend in the sight for graphs.
To remember that always you must do safety copy of your files to be able to revert the process.
I hope that you like.

Attachments

• WORLD WEATHER MOD by TOPOSPELEO 1.7z
    13.9 KB
  • WORLD WEATHER MOD by TOPOSPELEO 2.7z
    74.7 KB
  • WORLD WEATHER MOD by TOPOSPELEO 3.7z
    12.1 KB

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Pardon, pardon, pardon ... you have the whole reason fischy667, the hurries are not good advisers, in Spanish there is a saying that he says " vísteme despacio que tengo prisa ", that would be something like " dress me slow that I have hurry ".
Here a few captures of screen go, and remember, I have not invented anything, only I have used contributions of other companions to come to something that personally I like more, so if someone likes them or they can serve him to extract new ideas, since here I leave them.

A greeting and graces fischy667

Attachments

• Captura 1.PNG
    Captura 1.PNG
    1.2 MB
  • Captura 2.PNG
    Captura 2.PNG
    802.6 KB
  • Captura 3.PNG
    Captura 3.PNG
    805 KB
  • Captura 4.PNG
    Captura 4.PNG
    514.4 KB
  • Captura 5.PNG
    Captura 5.PNG
    789.1 KB
  • Captura 6.PNG
    Captura 6.PNG
    732.6 KB
  • Captura 8.PNG
    Captura 8.PNG
    812 KB
  • Captura 9.PNG
    Captura 9.PNG
    884 KB
  • Captura 10.PNG
    Captura 10.PNG
    805.7 KB
  • WORLD WEATHER y TIME MOD.rar
    28.5 MB

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi TOPOSPELEO,
Very nice, love the new look. Just wondering where you got the images in the first screenshot? Can you maybe post them here as well?
Keep up the good stuff!
Hello Volumia, do not be very well wherefrom I extracted them, but here I you attach them.
It makes me happy that you like, if you need something more and is in your hand, already you know where I am.
A greeting

Attachments

• Media - Animations - Weathericons - Background.rar
    9.2 MB
  • Media - Animations - Weathericons - weather_BG.rar
    19.3 MB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi TOPOSPELEO,
    Very nice, love the new look. Just wondering where you got the images in the first screenshot? Can you maybe post them here as well?
    Keep up the good stuff!
    Hello Volumia, do not be very well wherefrom I extracted them, but here I you attach them.
    It makes me happy that you like, if you need something more and is in your hand, already you know where I am.
    A greeting

TOPOSPELEO, thanks for sharing images from my MOD. For reference you can go here.

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi TOPOSPELEO,
    Keep up the good stuff!
    A greeting

TOPOSPELEO, thanks for sharing images from my MOD. For reference you can go here.
    Hello m3rcury, such and how already I have mentioned, have not invented anything, only I have limited myself to modifying and mixing some interesting works of other companions, and to adapting them to my taste and particular needs. My only intention is to share with whom it could interest these adjustments him. A greeting and congratulation for your MOD,

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have changed the layout a bit for my liking, too.

The screens below have the white frame now and the screens (watch, satellite, stars and calendar) are having the same dimensions, the same for the two icons condition and moonphase. Well don't know if these are the right names for, but I think it is not to hard to know what I mean. If you want the zodic icons as well, you should ask Maduk. I don't include them in the downloadable rar .

backup all files, copy the jpgs into the media folder and the xmls into the base folder.

wetter.jpgsattelit.jpguhr.jpgsterne.jpgkalender.jpg

Attachments

• WorldWeatherImage.rar
      30.2 KB

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I use the Topospeleo mod but i'm not able to display the zodiac icons (vergin, tore, cancer, ecc.....). Only the global zodiac image is visible.
    Can you hel me please?

sterne.jpg

Problem nr.2: in History view i don't see anythinks. I use Worldweatheronline like provider.
    Thanks

Last edited:

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same problem since some days, but I haven't change something. It worked before as you can see at my post above. Has it to do with 2013?

Thats really stange

edit:

After upgrading to the latest version it's working again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom