[MOD]Latest OnlineVideos in BasicHome for Titan Extended Two. Ver. 2 (1 Viewer)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    Hi,

I have made a small mod for the BasicHome screen of the Titan Extended Two theme. The mod displays the latest three OnlineVideos in an overlay when a tile configured to show the mvCentral overlay has focus.

screenshot.png

To install:
    • Backup the original Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes\Extended Two\BasicHome.recentlyaddedMusicVideos.xml
    • Copy the attached BasicHome.recentlyaddedMusicVideos.xml to the same location
    To configure:
    • Open Titan Skin Configuration
    • See config.png
    You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover is default, thumb, square or icon. I recommend using icon otherwise it can look strange, see strange_thumb.png. See next post for examples.

Edit the file:
    XML:
    <!-- set #basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode property to cover, thumb, square or icon -->
      <define property="true">#basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode:cover</define>

Sites (known to me) that currently supports LatestVideos:
    • SVTPlay (thumbnail)
    • URPlay (thumbnail)
    • Viaplay, All countries (cover)
    • Visat (thumbnail)
    • TV3 Play Danmark (thumbnail)
    • TV3 Play Eesti (thumbnail)
    • Viasat Norge (thumbnail)
    • TV Play (thumbnail)
    • TV3 Play Lietuva (thumbnail)
    • Nova Play (thumbnail)
    • Yle Areena (thumbnail)
    • Draken film (thumbnail)
    • Last.fm (square)
    • Los Movies (cover)

Attachments

• config.png
      config.png
      39.2 KB · Views: 275
    • strange_thumb.png
      strange_thumb.png
      920.4 KB · Views: 247
    • BasicHome.recentlyaddedMusicVideos.xml
      16.1 KB · Views: 168
    Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    New version:
    You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and icon.
    Edit the file:
    XML:
    <!-- set #basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode property to cover, thumb, square or icon -->
      <define property="true">#basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode:cover</define>

Attached the new file in opening post.

Attachments

• square.png
      square.png
      246.4 KB · Views: 210
    • thumb.png
      thumb.png
      205.4 KB · Views: 249
    • icon.png
      icon.png
      213.7 KB · Views: 216
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

New version A small update of the mod, changes accumulated over time NOTE: If upgrading from v1.1.0.0, please make a backup of your OnlineVideosThemeSettings.xml and restore it after install. Small adjustment of BasicHome latest OnlineVideos Small fix/adjustment of the position of the title and description elements in OnlineVideos...
    New version A small update of the mod, changes accumulated over time NOTE: If upgrading from v1.1.0.0, please make a backup of...
    OnlineVideos and Games Theme This is a theme/mod for the excellent Apollo skin and it comes with two OnlineVideos tab layouts and...
    Replies
    Views
    While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites are: TV3 Play Danmark TV3 Play Eesti Viasat Norge TV Play (Latvia) TV3 Play Lietuva Nova Play (Bulgaria) You can search in the hidden menu, the sites try to scrobble to trakt.tv if enabled onlinevideos...
    While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
    While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
    Replies
    Views
    Got it! This needs a bit more development from @SilentBob : the url that is given to the player (in this case https://zdfvodnone-vh.akamaihd.net/i/meta-files/zdf/smil/m3u8/300/17/02/170223_wilderplanet_stuerme_neu_tex/5/170223_wilderplanet_stuerme_neu_tex.smil/master.m3u8) needs to be parsed one level deeper, because this m3u8...
    Got it! This needs a bit more development from @SilentBob : the url that is given to the player (in this case...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on most play-sites, but doesn't offer downloading to my knowledge, which for me is the best feature of Onlinevideos.
    Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on...
    Sites Swedish television networks, channels and stations: SVT Play UR Play TV4 Play Viasat/Viafree channels: TV3, TV6, TV8, TV10...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
    Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
    Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark Browser player and remarks Browser player introduced in OnlineVideos 1.8 Videos...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom