[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (2 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    @m3rcury

What a great job.....!!!
    You know the site http://ecover.to/ ?
    this is my favorite Cover-Site in the web.

Moviejunkie80, thanks for the suggestion to the mentioned site. Unfortunately, the images there are squarish jpgs with no transparency, hence will not look nice, unless there is a way to automatically make the background transparent which I'm not aware of.

Regards

Moviejunkie80

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2011
    Malters
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    @m3rcury

What a great job.....!!!

Moviejunkie80, thanks for the suggestion to the mentioned site. Unfortunately, the images there are squarish jpgs with no transparency, hence will not look nice, unless there is a way to automatically make the background transparent which I'm not aware of.

Regards

What must it be just transparent? So I know what to look I need.

If I were to download these images now, and then upload to the fanart.tv page? Would that work?

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    @m3rcury

What a great job.....!!!

Regards

What must it be just transparent? So I know what to look I need.

If I were to download these images now, and then upload to the fanart.tv page? Would that work?

Moviejunkie80, regarding what needs to be transparent, it is anything outside the outer circle.

On the fanart.tv page there is a photoshop and a GIMP template for the DVDArt which will help you. Here are the links: Photoshop and GIMP.

Regards

Moviejunkie80

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2011
    Malters
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Moviejunkie80, regarding what needs to be transparent, it is anything outside the outer circle.

On the fanart.tv page there is a photoshop and a GIMP template for the DVDArt which will help you. Here are the links: Photoshopand GIMP.

All right. I'll be watching the time and upload some pictures. Any requests?

Moviejunkie80

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2011
    Malters
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Sorry m3rcury, but i think i was too stupid for that. Have tasted to make a cd-art, but i can't. I have no idea of gimp. Maybe someone else here, who can make that.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I've changed the utility to a plugin which can be downloaded from here. This has same functionality as currency utility and also does periodic checks in the background when MediaPortal is running.

Also, a link to the forum can be found here.

Further enhancements are in plan, so keep a look-out.....

Regards

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I've changed the utility to a plugin which can be downloaded from here. This has same functionality as currency utility and also does periodic checks in the background when MediaPortal is running.

Also, a link to the forum can be found here.

Further enhancements are in plan, so keep a look-out.....

Regards

Hi all,

Latest DVDArt Plugin v1.0.0.1 released. This version removes hardcoding and allows you to configure plugin behaviour. The new setting screen looks like this:
    settings.jpg

This version also rescans movies which where originally classified as missing DVDArt in case a new image was uploaded in fanart.tv.

Hope you like and thanks for all your support. :)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Code:
    <!-- m3rcury : Rotating DVDArt -->
        <control>
          <description>Rotating Movie disc</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>65</posX>
          <posY>300</posY>
          <width>386</width>
          <height>350</height>
          <texture>..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
          <keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
          <visible>facadeview.list+control.isvisible(50)+Control.HasThumb(90)</visible>
          <animation effect="rotate" delay="0" end="-360" centre="475,258" time="8000" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
    <!-- m3rcury : Rotating DVDArt -->

/quote]
    M3rcury, is it ok if i pinch this code for use in my round covers mod?
    Was thinking of adding it to the movie info page only as not much room in standard StreamedMP layouts without moving things around
    and don't really want to do much of that with that mod.

Cheers
    Shango

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom