[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (1 Viewer)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi all,

I am working on an HD theme for StreamedMP complete with this MOD, any interest?

Testers are also welcome... ;)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi all, am uploading an Alpha version of the StreamedMP HD Theme. In order to use the theme, please make sure to select it from the MediaPortal Configuration utility under the GUI section.

I haven't tested everything as I only have a limited number of plugins installed, so anyone interested to give it a go is welcome. The good thing is that since this is a theme, nothing from your original setup will be changed, so it is safe :D

Thanks

Attachments

• StreamedMP HD v0.0.0.1.mpe1
      2.5 MB

Krejci

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2011
    Hi guys,

having trouble with this MOD. Great MOD, but I get an error, or better I have an Issue with the display of the clock.

You can see it on the screenshot. Why is the clock shown twice in Home and why the clock is not in optical harmony with teh rest of the MOD/Skin?

Have someone an Idea?

Greetings,
    Krejci

PS: Sorry for my bad English!

Attachments

• Media_2012-12-20_17-44-50.png
      Media_2012-12-20_17-44-50.png
      218.1 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi guys,

having trouble with this MOD. Great MOD, but I get an error, or better I have an Issue with the display of the clock.

You can see it on the screenshot. Why is the clock shown twice in Home and why the clock is not in optical harmony with teh rest of the MOD/Skin?

Have someone an Idea?

Greetings,
    Krejci

PS: Sorry for my bad English!

Krejci, are you sure the image you place is from this MOD? The clock from this MOD is on the left of the screen, not the right. The clock on the right could be coming from common.weather.topright.xml. Can you rename the xml to something else, say common.weather.topright#.xml so that it is not found by MediaPortal and give it another shot?

PS: Can you advise which options you took to have the issue reported so that I can see if I can recreate. Also, the MOD you referred to is the original MOD in this thread or the StreamedMP HD one?

Last edited:

Krejci

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2011
    So, I edit the common.weather.topright.xml to common.weather.topright#.xml and the clock on the right side is not shown anymore. But the clock on the left side ist still in "text mode", not in graphical mode as it should be in this MOD.

The clock must be shown as in my attached file "MOD for StreamedMP – clock.png" and not as it shown actual in text mode as you can see in my attached file "MOD for StreamedMP – text mode issue.png"

Attachments

• MOD for StreamedMP – clock.png
      MOD for StreamedMP – clock.png
      34.1 KB
    • MOD for StreamedMP – text mode issue.png
      MOD for StreamedMP – text mode issue.png
      48.1 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    So, I edit the common.weather.topright.xml to common.weather.topright#.xml and the clock on the right side is not shown anymore. But the clock on the left side ist still in "text mode", not in graphical mode as it should be in this MOD.

The clock must be shown as in my attached file "MOD for StreamedMP – clock.png" and not as it shown actual in text mode as you can see in my attached file "MOD for StreamedMP – text mode issue.png"

Kejci, if you want the clock to display as per original StreamedMP style, i.e. as in your MOD for StreamedMP-clock.png (which actually is no MOD but original setting) you can use this Weather MOD utility and tick only the box at the top. It will just implement the Weather Summary MOD and remove the clock MOD.

Weather MOD.jpg

If on the other hand you want the graphical flip clock MOD, then thick the other box as well before pressing OK.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi all, am uploading an Alpha version of the StreamedMP HD Theme. In order to use the theme, please make sure to select it from the MediaPortal Configuration utility under the GUI section.

I haven't tested everything as I only have a limited number of plugins installed, so anyone interested to give it a go is welcome. The good thing is that since this is a theme, nothing from your original setup will be changed, so it is safe :D

Thanks

To separate the StreamedMP HD theme from this MOD thread, a new thread has been created and can be access here.

Krejci

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2011
    Ok, I try to install the Weather MOD but I get the error shown in my attached file.

When I enable the World Weather Plugin, I can see the World Weather Flip Clock (similiar to HTC Clock) and the actual weather summary. Thats better tahn the Text Clock. But it´s not the way I want it. Is their any chance to change the Weather Flip Clock or to get the StreamedMP standard clock?

Attachments

• StreamedMP_2012-12-23_17-24-25.png
      StreamedMP_2012-12-23_17-24-25.png
      27 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Ok, I try to install the Weather MOD but I get the error shown in my attached file.

When I enable the World Weather Plugin, I can see the World Weather Flip Clock (similiar to HTC Clock) and the actual weather summary. Thats better tahn the Text Clock. But it´s not the way I want it. Is their any chance to change the Weather Flip Clock or to get the StreamedMP standard clock?

Krejci, seems you have some "standard" lines not present in your BasicHome.xml. Can you uploaded here so I have a look. Also, can you upload your common.time.xml as well.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom