powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have another feature requist..

When I'm watching live tv, press F9 (menu), go to online, and press "Google" Browsetheweb search on google to the program I'm watching at.. Works like a charm so far.. The problem is, that when I use the buttons to select, zoom in/out, etc.. The button react to television.. So when I want to zoom in and out with buttons F7 and F8, television is switching from channel..

So I hope you can change that, and fucus the buttons to browsetheweb!

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    When I'm watching live tv, press F9 (menu), go to online, and press "Google" Browsetheweb search on google to the program I'm watching at.. Works like a charm so far.. The problem is, that when I use the buttons to select, zoom in/out, etc.. The button react to television.. So when I want to zoom in and out with buttons F7 and F8, television is switching from channel..

This is under the control of the BrowseTheWeb plugin, all I do is direct it to the relevant online page based on what your pointing to. You can define your own keys (some are hard coded unfortunately) and also set the default zoom level by using BTW's config panel from the plugin menu in MP's config tool.

These are the keys I use:

Attachments

• BTW-Keys.JPG
      BTW-Keys.JPG
      67.4 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

This is under the control of the BrowseTheWeb plugin, all I do is direct it to the relevant online page based on what your pointing to. You can define your own keys (some are hard coded unfortunately) and also set the default zoom level by using BTW's config panel from the plugin menu in MP's config tool.

These are the keys I use:

I know I can change the buttons,

but I'm using an iMon remote, and it was very hard to get all buttons working. I would be stupid to change all keys, only for the reason that it work than with this mod and live television.. The only thing I like to see, is when I'm using the BTW plugin and watching television, that the remote controls BTW, and not live television..

Is that not possible to add? Because, than the mod would be totally awesome..

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I have no way of changing how BTW controls work, you need to ask the writer of that plugin, sorry.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have no way of changing how BTW controls work, you need to ask the writer of that plugin, sorry.

Allright, I understand..

I have made a modded mod file. (Yes, I did :p ) It's for Dutch users..

The differnce between my file, and the original file from Pog:

-Changed google.com into google.nl
    -Added Moviemeter.nl for Movies.

Here it is:

Attachments

• DialogMenu.xml
      26.4 KB

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD] Online Lookup

Hello great work, but it is possible that the Wiki is linked to the Wikipedia Plugin in Mediaportal ?

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Re: AW: [MOD] Online Lookup

Hello great work, but it is possible that the Wiki is linked to the Wikipedia Plugin in Mediaportal ?

I don't think this is possible as MP's built in wiki would need to use parameter loading and this is currently only supported by a few plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom