Modify MovingPictures (1 Viewer)

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
Im searching for the command or better the xml where I can change the color of this font:

Attachments

• movingpics_list.jpg
    movingpics_list.jpg
    127.7 KB

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
folder is no problem;)but i dont know the name of the xml and where the command is located in the xml, could imagine something with movingpicturesxxx.xml...

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
it's either movingpictures.xml or movingpictures.facade.xml. Depending on where the skinner decided to define the textcolor.
My guess, based on your screen shot, is to look for the list facade view

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Open "movingpictures.common.facade.xml" and modify/add the properties of the control with description "Movie List". For a list of properties see here MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture/listcontrol - MediaPortal Manual Documentation

In my skin I use these properties of the listcontrol;
    <spinColor>ffcccccc</spinColor>
    <shadedColor>000000</shadedColor>
    <selectedColor>FFFFFF</selectedColor>
    <textcolor>D8D8BF</textcolor>

Best Regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom