Modify MovingPictures (1 Viewer)

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
Im searching for the command or better the xml where I can change the color of this font:

Attachments

• movingpics_list.jpg
    movingpics_list.jpg
    127.7 KB

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
folder is no problem;)but i dont know the name of the xml and where the command is located in the xml, could imagine something with movingpicturesxxx.xml...

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
it's either movingpictures.xml or movingpictures.facade.xml. Depending on where the skinner decided to define the textcolor.
My guess, based on your screen shot, is to look for the list facade view

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Open "movingpictures.common.facade.xml" and modify/add the properties of the control with description "Movie List". For a list of properties see here MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture/listcontrol - MediaPortal Manual Documentation

In my skin I use these properties of the listcontrol;
    <spinColor>ffcccccc</spinColor>
    <shadedColor>000000</shadedColor>
    <selectedColor>FFFFFF</selectedColor>
    <textcolor>D8D8BF</textcolor>

Best Regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
    Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
    Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
    Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
    Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice one @fischy667 - I hadn't noticed that option. Sounds like it'll do what I want - I'll give it a try later when people aren't watching stuff. EDIT: It worked :) Thanks again for the hint
    Nice one @fischy667 - I hadn't noticed that option. Sounds like it'll do what I want - I'll give it a try later when people aren't...
    I've moved all my big storage, including films, out of my media PC and onto a NAS. Is there an easy way to tell MovingPictures...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom