Completed Momo's Media Wall (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    momo, nice contribution.

I see only one weak point in your concept ...

.. sitting on your sofa, you´ll sit with your backs to the TV :D

tomtom

P.S. I am curious for some detail photos of your wall mounted motherboard etc.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    So I wasn't the only one scratching my head there ;-)

I wonder why you even have an additional aluminum top over the mb, as far as I understand it those panels are closed anyways so you can't see the hardware?

momo

Portal Member
    April 7, 2007
    near Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for your reactions.
    I still plan to complete the story, answering all questions, so hold on!
    For the moment: the alu top is to hold the graphics card (remember I need a riser card because I have only 10 cm for the PC), and of course there are more sofas ...
    More to come ...

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Momo, really nice setup! Thumbs up. I am wondering why you have not installed a bigger TV or display. 30 inch seems pretty small when mounted in this media wall. Or is the distance TV <-> sofa when watching TV rather short?

Anywayz, some creative pair of hands you have! Good luck on future changes.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Momo's Media Wall

I'd love to see some higer res pictures as well - quite interesting solution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom