Tools and other software Monitoring Collection (2 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
a newer version of my Disk Device Monitor application is available for download.
Due to the fact that this version is a Pre-RTM version, it is a good moment to deliver your personal experience feedback, improvement suggestions and/or identified issue or bugs. Also I would appreciate if you could translate the included language file from English to your native language.

Cheers and thank you for your support, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find attached the nearly complete tool collection to monitor your machine related devices, their performance including important activity and health information.
The tools are Pre-RTM versions, therefore it is the best time to deliver your personal experience feedback, improvement suggestions and/or identified issue or bugs. I am sorry to see that the interest in these applications is extremely low, however, due to the recent feedback. Therefore I decide to close this thread immediately after the publication of the RTM versions.

Regards, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
the latest tool of my Monitoring Collection has been implemented now, it allows you to monitor NVIDIA-, ATI- and generic graphic cards. The complete list of tools can be downloaded from the first post of this thread.
Help needed: Due to the fact that I do not have a NVIDIA- or Highend-ATI graphic cards, some sensor routines must be coded in "blind mode". I would appreciate if anyone of you can test the graphic card monitoring including log/event viewer information when the monitor does not work as expected. Thank you in advance.

Regards, Micropolis

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For "blind coding" it looks not so bad! (y)

upload_2015-11-20_7-15-23.png

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @Brudertac ,
    to have more information about the readiness of the NVIDIA wrapper library, could you please tell me
    • is the reported GPU count correct?
    • are the clock information correct?
    • do you see any voltage information in the original NVIDIA system tools?
    • do you can identify activities (including the appropriate display in the grid chart) when you stress your graphic card?
    Cheers and thanks a lot, Micropolis

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @Brudertac ,
    to have more information about the readiness of the NVIDIA wrapper library, could you please tell me
    • is the reported GPU count correct?
    • are the clock information correct?
    • do you see any voltage information in the original NVIDIA system tools?
    • do you can identify activities (including the appropriate display in the grid chart) when you stress your graphic card?
    Cheers and thanks a lot, Micropolis

Hi @Micropolis

there are some differences compared to gpuz. I have made some Screenshots for you.
    First one under Stress. The Dashboard shows nothing in the gid. Second Screenshot with Card@Idle...

upload_2015-11-21_0-38-38.png

Idle:

upload_2015-11-21_0-40-36.png

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @Brudertac,
    thanks a lot for the screenshots, because such information helps a lot to identify NVIDIA wrapper related issues.
    Today I've made some changes to fix some things, to harden the code and to unlock some features for NVIDIA. The latest version can be downloaded from the first post. Can I ask you to start your latest tests again?

Hint: I'm afraid, that GPU-Z does not use the official NVIDIA SDK, therefore some differences must be accepted.

Thank you in advance, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @breese,
    I'm not sure if the "old" ATI SDK is still working for AMD graphic cards.
    Please find attached a test version, where the wrapper library is temporarily unlocked for AMD cards. Could you please test it with this version?

EDIT: Attachment removed, because it contains an outdated version.

Thanks in advance, Micropolis

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @Brudertac,
    thanks a lot for the screenshots, because such information helps a lot to identify NVIDIA wrapper related issues.
    Today I've made some changes to fix some things, to harden the code and to unlock some features for NVIDIA. The latest version can be downloaded from the first post. Can I ask you to start your latest tests again?

Hint: I'm afraid, that GPU-Z does not use the official NVIDIA SDK, therefore some differences must be accepted.

Thank you in advance, Micropolis

Looks better now:
    (The GPU Memory Clock on your Tool is always double the gpu-z. Is that intended?)

IDLE:
    upload_2015-11-21_19-43-16.png

STRESS:
    upload_2015-11-21_19-43-31.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom