Tools and other software Monitoring Collection (1 Viewer)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Seems much better

Graaphics.jpg

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just had an application crash

Application: Graphics Monitor.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
    Stack:
    at ATIWrapperType17.ADL_Adapter_ID_Get(Int32, Int32 ByRef)
    at .(Int32, Int32 ByRef)
    at .(Micropolis.HDCore.Graphic.ATI.ADLAdapterInfo[] ByRef, Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef)
    at ..ctor()
    at Micropolis.HDCore.Graphic.GraphicHandler.GetGraphicCardInfo()
    at  .(System.Object, System.ComponentModel.DoWorkEventArgs)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(System.ComponentModel.DoWorkEventArgs)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(System.Object)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr, System.Object[], System.Object, System.Object[] ByRef)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessageSink)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Also this one

Faulting application name: Graphics Monitor.exe, version: 0.1.4.0, time stamp: 0x5650a2ec
    Faulting module name: atiadlxy.dll, version: 6.14.10.1300, time stamp: 0x53507b29
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0002311d
    Faulting process id: 0xa74
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1249654dfcb7f
    Faulting application path: C:\Drivers\MP2\259239_Monitoring_Collection\Graphics Monitor.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxy.dll
    Report Id: 9d337351-908e-11e5-8f28-94de80fcab27

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Brudertac , @breese ,

The GPU Memory Clock on your Tool is always double the gpu-z. Is that intended
    I'm not sure, if the memory clock value depends on the GPU count (the official NVIDIA documentation says nothing to this). Maybe my question again: Is the GPU count correctly reported? Unfortunately I must indicate that the temperature info is gone now. Could you please test the attached version?

@breese: I must upgrade the current code to the latest ATI/AMD SDK to get more information. Hopefully the attached version should fix the access violation exception also. But until now thanks a lot for your support.

EDIT: Attachment removed, version is outdated.

Regards, Micropolis

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Brudertac , @breese ,

The GPU Memory Clock on your Tool is always double the gpu-z. Is that intended
    I'm not sure, if the memory clock value depends on the GPU count (the official NVIDIA documentation says nothing to this). Maybe my question again: Is the GPU count correctly reported? Unfortunately I must indicate that the temperature info is gone now. Could you please test the attached version?

@breese: I must upgrade the current code to the latest ATI/AMD SDK to get more information. Hopefully the attached version should fix the access violation exception also. But until now thanks a lot for your support.

Regards, Micropolis

upload_2015-11-21_23-48-27.png

The GPU Core Clock is correct. But i think the Memory Clock is wrong.
    Temperature is missing also in this Version.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Brudertac,
    ... Temperature is missing also in this Version ...
    I do not have any ideas anymore, why the temperature value and other sensor information cannot be displayed correctly.
    The latest version of the Graphics Monitor, which can be found in the first post, contains enhanced logging. It would be great when you can test this version incl. debug/log mode, you can switch it on by using the settings dialog. Please upload the log file here if possible.

Thank you in advance, Micropolis

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Brudertac,
    ... Temperature is missing also in this Version ...
    I do not have any ideas anymore, why the temperature value and other sensor information cannot be displayed correctly.
    The latest version of the Graphics Monitor, which can be found in the first post, contains enhanced logging. It would be great when you can test this version incl. debug/log mode, you can switch it on by using the settings dialog. Please upload the log file here if possible.

Thank you in advance, Micropolis

Here it is.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Brudertac,
    thank you for the log information.
    I hope, that I found the issue with missing temperature information now, please find attached a test version. A log output would be very helpful.

EDIT: Attachment removed, because test version was outdated.

Thank you in advance and regards,
    Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @Brudertac,
    ... Voltage is missing. As expected? ...
    the official NVIDIA SDK does not contain any valueable hints, how I can get voltage information from the device itself or GPUs. Therefore I'm not able to display such information currently. Sorry, but I'll try to dig through the internet in the next time to find a solution.

Regards, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @Brudertac, @breese or anyone who want to help,
    with your latest feedback I was able to enhance the graphic card interface for ATI/AMD and NVIDIA cards in a good manner.
    To make the next step it would be useful to have the log files for your graphic cards. Can you please run the attached version and post your log files here?

EDIT: Attachment removed, because test version is outdated.

Thank you in advance,
    Micropolis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom