Monochrome and Indigo v2.7 Released! (1 Viewer)

noonereallycares

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Melbourne
Home Country
Recorded TV slightly mangled layout

As shown in the attached screenshot, there is an overlap in the text for the details of a recorded tv show. The title of the show cuts into the selection bar for the last list item and the show's category hides the scroll arrows for the list.

Does anyone else see this on their setup?

Attachments

• indigo27recorded.jpg
    indigo27recorded.jpg
    116.7 KB

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Psycho Reptile,

thanks for the update - I'll check it more thoroughly now to make sure it's 100% compatible to MP 1.01 ;)

Maybe you want to consider using #selectedthumb in mytvrecordedtv (available in the upcoming build)? Would be cool if you have a nice idea for it :D

pnyberg

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    As shown in the attached screenshot, there is an overlap in the text for the details of a recorded tv show. The title of the show cuts into the selection bar for the last list item and the show's category hides the scroll arrows for the list.

Yes, I see that too - has been there for a long time... Would be nice if you could fix that as well Psycho!
    :D for a great skin!

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Yes i get this too.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    I'll sort it out soon.

Hi Psycho Reptile,

thanks for the update - I'll check it more thoroughly now to make sure it's 100% compatible to MP 1.01 ;)

Maybe you want to consider using #selectedthumb in mytvrecordedtv (available in the upcoming build)? Would be cool if you have a nice idea for it :D
    Thanks, I'll have a look at that new property ;)

Tomy

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2007
    i havent update since v2.3, but this one icons in small icons are much smaller and i cant see well,
    i have to switch to big icon which now are too big and only1 line, makes navigating very long for large directories...

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please make sure for 1.0.1 that TVGuide and dialogTvGuide's group switch button uses ID 100 (has been ID 60 in the last SVN build).

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    Will do, how do I go about having this window popup? TVMiniGuide smal.xml
    By the way just installed 1.0.1 on my skinning PC, fresh install and the TVGuide and dialogTvGuide's group switch button still uses ID 60...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom