Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (2 Viewers)

Coolit

Portal Member
March 13, 2007
Thanks for the update!!! :D

This skin just gets better and better, it really is superb.

Do you have any plans to create a 1080 version in the future?

crusoli

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Tutorial is great! Thanks a lot!

Hope the myFilms plugin gets updated so the filmstrip view can look like in myvideos.

odin318

Portal Pro
April 21, 2006
I would love love love love a 1920x1080 version of this skin.

I still would love an MPI of this, since it is the most involved skin install.

MacMini

Portal Pro
May 16, 2006
Love the latest version! Just not sure about the green "watched" episode designation in TV Series..., a bit much for my eyes.

Not sure there is a need for 1080, since the skin scales well (or am I missing something.)

The only resolution problem I have is that the Watch Now button in the Netflix plugin doesn't work in 1080, but the Netflix developer would most likely address this.

Lee_O

Portal Member
January 3, 2006
Ewijk
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I did a little colour mod myself. If someone likes the shots, I can upload my Media folder here.

Emph

That would be very nice, thank you! My CRT widescreen always jumps to another view format when set to automatic because the background is almost black. With the blue-ish background this won't happen.

Thanks Emphatic for sharing the "Monochrome Magenta" theme. I'll give it a try and let you (all) know

Hello Emphatic,
I copied your files to my skins\monochrome\media folder and overwritten the original files, but still I have no magenta background(?) It still looks 'monochrome'.

After deleting the cache located in "program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\cache\" for Windows-XP I have the Magenta Look. Looks very good and keeps my CRT in the same screen size. Thanks Emphatic and Darre for your assistance.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Psycho Reptile

Tutorial for customising the Basic Menus is very nice.
    I customized my basic home screen and it works fine.
    Only a thinks don't work fine for me: i'm not be able to change "Mes Films" in Watch menu with "wwiTV plugin".
    With "wwiTV plugin", Watch menu work only with keybord and not with remote too.

Can you help me?

IMDB Data in Shares View
    for me don't work fine. I get always the same IMDB for all videos

Thanks
    massimo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom