Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (2 Viewers)

gumbyk

Portal Member
June 6, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
The Skin works fine for me using MP 1.0.2.0. I get a warning saying it is outdated, but it all runs fine.

To get rid of the warning, I think you have to manually edit the .xml file that comes with the skin, so that the version is the same as MP version. I did it for hte update to 1.0.0.0, but can't be bothered with the last update, as MP runs 24/7 on my machine.

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey.

I have got a problem with your skin, it dosent show me the episode details in My Tv Series.
    Its just plane blank, but when i look in the MPTV series plugin config i can see the episode thumbnail and resume and so on. - But i cant see anything in Mediaportal..
    Hey! Screenshot?

This is what it looks like since I have the same problem.

3657042033_b7315e3a8e_o.jpg

I think It has something to do with one of these settings since the info doesn't reappear by just switching skins, I have to manually delete every line here for the info to work with other skins.

3657042341_5201bc2b9c_o.jpg

I still have problems with this, anyone have any ideas?

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Why aren't there any screenshots in this official topic or on the MediaPortal download site? I'd like to see how it looks before I install...

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    There are plenty screenshots in the first post...just takes some time to load, and PR has uploaded them to Imageshack in the US that for some users are unusable (ISP block?).

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I love the monochrome skin:D
    way better than the blue3wide i was using first. (no offense to the maker of the blue skin)

Mandag

August 11, 2009
    Rogaland
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hey! Screenshot?

This is what it looks like since I have the same problem.

3657042033_b7315e3a8e_o.jpg

I think It has something to do with one of these settings since the info doesn't reappear by just switching skins, I have to manually delete every line here for the info to work with other skins.

3657042341_5201bc2b9c_o.jpg

I still have problems with this, anyone have any ideas?

Thank you for an awesome skin, but I am also experiencing the same problem as he is although i can just switch back to Blue two wide skin and MPTVseries will start showing the text again.

Thnx again for all the hard work, you have the best skin out there :D

shout

August 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi! is it possible to remove the extensions menu? I want my ui to be simple as possible and i dont have anything in the extensions and i cant remove it from the same place i can take other plugins off. Awesome skin and i like the minimalistic look of it.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom